2

In the quiet confines of his hostel room,

Malang sat alone, replaying the dance battle scene in his mind

Malang sat alone, replaying the dance battle scene in his mind. The image of Neel's mesmerizing moves lingered, and he found himself strangely captivated by the memory. Confusion clouded his thoughts as he grappled with an unexpected revelation - he was having thoughts about a boy, specifically Neel.

As the realization dawned upon him, Malang couldn't help but feel disoriented. He questioned himself, his internal dialogue echoing in the silence of his room. "I like girls, not boys. This can't be right," he mumbled, his thoughts a chaotic whirlwind.

Lost in contemplation, Malang only snapped out of his reverie when he understood the absurdity of his confusion. Shaking his head as if to dispel the perplexing thoughts, he decided to brush it off, dismissing it as a momentary lapse in judgment. Still bewildered, Malang succumbed to the weariness of the day and drifted into an uneasy slumber.

Meanwhile,

in the college gym, Neel immersed himself in a vigorous workout routine, attempting to divert his mind from a peculiar encounter during the dance battle

in the college gym, Neel immersed himself in a vigorous workout routine, attempting to divert his mind from a peculiar encounter during the dance battle. The memory of a boy - Malang - looking at him with sparkly eyes lingered, leaving an unexpected imprint.

Neel, usually composed, shook off the unusual feelings. "Focus, Neel. You don't need distractions," he muttered to himself, increasing the intensity of his exercises.

Just as Neel sought solace in the rhythm of his workout, his friends - Rihana, Ishaan, Figo, and Su - entered the gym, disrupting the solitary atmosphere. Rihana, Neel's sister, immediately noticed the tension in his demeanor.

"Hey, bro, what's up with you? You look like you're lost in another dimension," Rihana teased, raising an eyebrow.

Ishaan, Neel's best friend, grinned knowingly. "Lost in thought, or perhaps someone's gaze?"

Neel shot him a glare, but Ishaan's mischievous smirk persisted. "Come on, spill the beans. We're friends, remember?"

As they bantered, Su, the voice of reason in the group, steered the conversation toward more pressing matters. "Guys, let's focus. We've got the responsibility of the orientation program, and we need to figure out our mentees."