We met again..

I can't believe we got his far!! We're now on chapter 10 thanks for y'all's support!! I love you guys but anyways let's get on with they story!❤️

Jeanette POV:

About that little commotion between me and Athanasia her parents were literally "fuming" by how mad they were because of the photo and making me cry and threatened me. Which I don't understand Athanasia had a point why won't her parents even listen to their child which is their biological?

Well I couldn't care less. My parents were saying sweet littles nothings into my ear even then I told them it was a act. They still pretended to make it look real in front of the others.

All I saw was Athanasia bawling while running to her room. Well that might take a while since she's lives in the other palace.

But we'll anyways after Athanasia ran off me and the others decided to plan on going on a family trip! Well I guess because since "Athy" is family she has to come as well... UGH!

I just can't stand her and her whole attitude like literally she's a CRYBABY and a MENACE!!

Well me and the others were picking where we would going on a trip to. Athanasia parents showed a map with different kingdoms and reigns. I looked around on the map and I saw like 2 kingdoms like on the top of the map.

I can't seem to remember the name of it that much which I find that odd because I literally remember EVERYTHING so I don't know why I can't seem to find it in my head. Now from trying to think of it. It's giving me a headache!!!

I think the kingdoms were called Arighe and Pendeoin..? No... Agiche and Pendollian?.. ugh!

Maybe...

Agriche and Pedelian..

.

.

.

It's the day! We're finally going on the trip!! I'm so excited and happy for this!

It's because since I'm the "favorite" apparently everyone doesn't want me wonder off anywhere besides in the ground of "The Obelia Kingdom" soooo

We got our stuff for the trip and apparently we're staying there for quite a while. Since we are gonna be gone for a while we're gonna have one of our alliances to watch over our kingdom in the meanwhile.

We got outside with our stuff well... My father was carrying my stuff but that's beside the point!

They put their stuff away and we were about to leave.

BUT!!!

Athanasia came running out of the palace with her stuff!! We ran towards the carriage and put her stuff away and was about to enter in but the adults said they already had another carriage for her to ride in.

SHES LITERALLY GONNA RIDE ALONE HAHA!!

She looked at us like we betrayed her. Well I couldn't care less. She then huffed and had the audacity to flip her hair in MY FACE!!

I swear she thinks she ate that up but girly!! That was more of a throw up!!

She then entered the carriage and we all headed on to the Agriche Kingdom!

I think that's what it's called...?

.

.

.

Hours has already passed and I've been bored out of my LIFEEEE!!!! There's barely anything to do. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Athansia got lucky by having a carriage to herself because a people of 5 in ONE carriage it's literally ANNOYING because I can't get in a comfortable spot or lay down.