I'm reborn...!?

Jennette POV:
When the sharp object fell my head fell as with it as well then the people yelled and cheering for my death and I will never forget the noise when I was in a white room I looked around and yelled" Hello anyone here?!" I screamed in desperation then I saw a lady she looked like me and then she said"You are here to be reborn and you will take my place and I will take yours and change your story.." The woman said I just stare at her in a shocked and confused expression.

Then I said"What do you mean by I take your place and change my story?" The woman just looked at me and she then said"I pity you and I want to help you" I looked at her and she looked back at me and we locked eyes then I agreed then I think I saw the light and saw I'm in someone's arms and I hear giggles from a baby then I open my eyes and saw....Father and I see a woman with brown hair and green eyes smiling at me is this woman my.... Mother!?  I wonder who is giggling and then they turned to look in the mirror and I saw me as a baby!?!  I looked at my parents and saw that they were wearing dark clothing and it's kinda looks Victorian and I saw me and a black cloth around me.

Then my parents smirked and my mother did siren eyes and while my father did a death glare. While I was just staring at them and I kinda got scared that they were doing those faces and I guess they noticed I saw pretty scared and they comforted me and I liked how they cared about me so much unlike my last life....

Years passed fast and I'm 7 now and I learned a lot from my parents like envy and wrath, pride and greed.... I wear different clothing from my past life when I wore colorful clothing now in this life I wear dark green and black clothing and I like it a lot. I already Claude and Diana and I guess Claude seems to hate me like my past life and Diana she's very nice and kind to me. My parents wanted me to trick and mess with her and act innocent towards her and...... I like that idea!!  It was the day I was going to meet Athanasia I hate her with my whole heart up and all the way down but, I act and pretend to like her.

We were in the meeting room waiting to meet Athanasia and Claude, Diana they finally arrived and we greeted each other and I ran to Diana and smiled and giggled towards her. She smiled at me then I saw a small blonde just standing there and I already knew it was Athanasia I kinda go angry but, I hid that anger and madness with a smile. She looked at me and we locked eyes and I smiled at her bitterly and she smiled smallish and in my mind I just saying everything I hate about that smile...!!

The parents were talking and they told us to go play with each other in the garden in which we agreed to we were talking and laughing then we decided that we wanted to have a tea party. We told the maids to set it up and they did now we are eating and we decided to to have some tea we held a toast but, when we were eating I told Athanasia I saw something and she turned her head and I put something in my drink that will make me cough out blood like what happen n my past life and I poured it in and I told Athanasia that it is already gone.

We drank our tea and I started coughing and blood came out and Athanasia was scared and the maids saw us and they went to get the parents they came running towards us and my parents were in shocked but, I looked at them and smirk then they got it and they smiled but they covered it and they acted sad and scared. Then one of the maids said that it was Athanasia. My plan worked and now she is in my place and how I feel when I was framed and when she smiled at my executed!

Claude and Diana looked at her in disbelief and shocked expressions Athanasia then was trying to protest that she didn't do that to me and was trying to show proof and was talking about how that happened and she wasn't apart of my "poisoning" Claude did not believe her and he turned his head back and called the maids to take me to the medical room they did and Diana was sad she also turned her head as well Athanasia was shocked and sad that her own parents didn't believe her but, she got what she deserved!!  They helped me and a few minutes later my parents came in and told the doctors to leave us alone.

They left and my parents came up to me and was proud of me for framing the princess they then asked me how I did that and I explained my plan that I was thinking about for years and they were surprised that I came up with that at the age of 7 and I was too I never knew I would think like that and do that but, this is a new chapter for me and my reputation to grow higher than Athanasia and take her place as the favorite and most kindest princess and people will praise me not her this time

I'm a villainess and I won't accept defeat!....