Taking her place....!

Jennette POV:
Ever since that "incident" Athanasia has been known as the villain child and me as the prefect and "kindest" child. I can't believe people think I'm like that if anything I'm supposed to be the "villain child" but I just wanna ruin her reputation and her life.... I mean can you blame me she had what was coming anyways I wonder how the the other me is doing I hope she avenge me and make Athanasia a useless child too!

Years passed again time goes by fast and now I'm 12 and she's 10 Now I have Claude and Diana on my side and every time I go to Athanasia I do something to like she did it to me or anything else and she's gets in trouble but, me I do "nothing wrong" apparently I don't know how they even know it's me maybe because they just blind or something?

Now it's the morning I wear a dark purple and black dress with black heels and my hairstyle is s a braid. I then walk down to the dining room and I see my parents my "other" parents and my idiotic "cousin" I greet everyone " Good morning everyone!" with my "happy tone" within smiling and everyone greets me back but, Athansia then Claude glared at her then she greeted me then Claude turned his head towards me and soften his gaze Athanasia looked sad and devastated that her own "father" doesn't look at her that way but, she doesn't know that I purposely do it she thinks it's a "accident" every time like how'd she become the favorite even though she's stupid I know she's still a child we both are but, like really that stupid!

I then sit down and start eating and we all talked and left Athanasia out like we always do and I like that feeling when we were done Diana Claude, and me decided head over to the garden when my parents were busy and had stuff to do we said our farewells and we had to bring Athanasia because no one's wanna watch her I mean I can't blame them she's a devil in disguise. He made it to the garden Athanasia parents and me went to so search for flowers to make flower crowns and I saw Athansia just sitting there looking sad and I smirked then I told Diana and Claude to go ahead they made sure I was okay and I said I was okay they then went to go look for some flowers I then walked over to Athanasia.

I then said "Hey Athanasia why do you look so sad...?" I said "worried" Athansia then said "Oh...it's nothing really..!" She said trying to make it sound happy but, didn't quite get there like how'd she tricked people in my past life like what!? Anyways we talked for a bit and I heard Claude and Diana walking back and I found a rock on the ground and I got up and started spinning and asked Athansia to join me we then spun together and I "accidentally" fell on the rock and my knee was "hurt" and "bruised" and bleeding of course but, it's worth getting Athansia is trouble!

Claude and Diana came back with flowers in there hands and saw me "crying" and Athansia kneeling down to me and Claude was mad and furious with Athansia and I win again like every other time. Claude got on to Athansia and she was saying what happened when they were gone but, Claude didn't believe her. Diana then came to me hugging me in her arms and me I'm still "crying" because it hurts which it actually does but not that much to the point I would be crying if anyone did they are so weak.

Claude then set Athansia back to her room and can come out and he tells her she can. Diana told Claude to get the maids and send me to the medical room for them the heal my knee because it was bleeding he then checked on it and called the maids for them to take me Claude then asked if I was okay. I swear I was getting déjà vu when he was asking Athansia if she was okay but, now it's me who he's asking which I love it!! I tell him it "hurts badly" Diana then told me I didn't deserve this and she was sad this happen to me but, I pretty much deserved this but who cares!

I was sent back into the room and a few days later I was okay again and now I have to find out how Athansia and Lucas met and how I can get Ijikiel not to have a crush on her this part may be rough so I guess I will have to ask other me if there's any possible way I could do that....?