Lying to him isn't so bad?

Jennette POV:

The next day I woke up and got ready for breakfast the whole night I was trying to plan how to get Ijikiel to hate Athanasia. So I was pretty tired but, not that much so I was okay for now. I got dressed in my black and dark red outfit with black heels and my hair in two low ponytails with black spiders hair clips in my hair. I don't know why but, I love spiders so much but, in my past story.

I was basically scared of anything which was annoying. When I got to the dining room I saw everyone and "Athanasia". I smiled "happily" and greeted everyone good morning and everyone did the same. Also finally Athanasia did as well I was shocked but, I think Claude warned her to greet me back so, win win.

We started talking and I looked over at Athanasia and saw her lost in thought. I mean what could she be thinking in that useless mind of hers like she has no brain and she's stupid so, what could it possibly be? My father tapped my shoulder and I looked at him and he asked if I was okay.

I made sure to him that I was okay and alright because sometimes he get TO protective. We continue our breakfast and 15 minutes later. We all head out and went our ways and I saw Ijikiel holding a flower in his hand. I instantly thought about my plan and I decided with that one.

I started "crying" and I ran up to him he was shocked and when he heard me sniffing and sobbing he got worried and protective. "Jennette why are you crying!!?" He asked in a worried tone. I looked at him with my puffy eyes and my eyes were red. I acting is too on top for this! "Ijikiel A-ath-athy s-she...!" I am so annoyed that I have to stutter so much.

Ijikiel froze when he heard "Athy". I just hope he falls for it and I make sure he doesn't like her anymore! She stared tight into my eyes and saw me he was shocked. "Athanasia made you cry?...." I looked at him and nodded my head he just stood there because he wouldn't believe "she did this". Which she didn't and I'm just to good at acting and all!

Ijikiel then hugged me and said he would talk to her later but, now he would try to make me happy and make me laugh. I would already start laughing but, I'm holding it in because he just fell for a lie. I mean come on I'm literally relative to a idiot now. I didn't know Ijikiel would just fall for anything but, I pretty glad he believed it which my plan easy!

Later on in the day I saw Ijikiel and Athanasia standing in front of each other. When I saw them I smirked. I walked over and hid behind the wall and tired to listen in. Then I saw Athanasia crying and she yelling saying things like "I didn't do that". " I never made her cry!" and Ijikiel just walked away saying "Don't talk to me anymore"

He walked away and I quietly giggled and watched Athanasia tearing up and I it was music to my ears to hear sobbing coming out of her! I then saw her fall to her knees which just made it look more entertaining for me! I then turned my back and started skipping while humming because I did it. Now I just have to make sure he doesn't still have feelings.