Now he's on my side...!

Jennette POV:
I have been trying to figure out how to contact my other self to make sure Athanasia doesn't meet Lucas or I can replace her and make it me who meets him and to make sure Ijikiel doesn't fall for her. "Hmm how am I gonna contact my other self to change more in this story plot hmm..." How am I gonna do this hmm maybe I just try to see what Athansia and if she goes somewhere I will do something to catch her eye and I will go there instead and maybe I will be able to get Lucas on my side...!

Years passed fast like always and I have been watching Athansia every move to make sure when she meets Lucas I will take her place. One day I was following Athanasia and I saw her following a animal I was confused why then I saw her going into the bushes

I called out her name she turned her head to see who it was and saw me I called her over and she walked over I told her that my father needed to see her. Which if anytime Athanasia came to my father and said that I said he needed her then he would figure that I did something to replace her with something and he played along with the act and would always be proud of me!

She then walked inside the castle and went to go to father and I walked towards the bushes and bumped into something and I saw...Lucas!!  He was pretty mad that I bumped into him I apologized and I thought about how she got him on his side maybe I can just try to earn his trust and maybe he will fall for it I mean he has a lot of IQ so I can a least try though if I can't I will just make sure he will not get to meet Athanasia. I was trying to act in my "happy tone"  I don't think he fell for it and I'm guessing he knows that I'm a villain and a two-faced I mean he's not wrong but anyways...

I had to go and I said goodbye and I told father about it and he surprised that I knew someday that would happen but, he was proud anyways. It was time for dinner and we eat Athanasia food is always half cooked while all of ours is fully cooked I look at her and we lock eyes and I gave her a "worried" face and she slightly smiled meaning that she is okay and alright Claude then saw it and glared at Athanasia. She caught the glare and she looked the other way and Claude look back soften his gaze at me and I started talking and laughing while Athanasia wasn't even talking nor making one sound like she always does.

Now I wonder when will he get on my side and turn his head on Athanasia hmm... I guess I could worry about that a other day now Ijikiel I know he already met Athanasia as kids and he fell for her already but, there's still time for me to break that and ruin it....!

𝓘'𝓶 𝓪 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara