Mission Success...!

Jennette POV:

So after all that exciting drama! Now I have to make sure Ijikiel doesn't have any tiny bit of guilt towards her. I have to make sure he hates her and when I mean "hate" I mean to make sure he doesn't li'e her and will never ever like her again!

So now here I am spying on Ijikiel to make him and Athanasia doesn't talk or even make eye contact. After a while I was getting bored out of my life just spying Ijikiel is now basically the last on my list of most fun things.

I swear it's been forever!! There's obviously nothing here but I'm just making sure even though it's boring!....

(20 minutes later)

Ugh!!! I'm just gonna leave since there's nothing interesting going to happen!-

*Athanasia walks towards Ijikiel*

Wait a second is that really her... THAT STUPID GIRL OF A PRINCESS IS WALKING TOWARDS IJKIEL!?! Now this just got interesting so I'm now staying here!

"Ijkiel..."

*Ijikiel looks at Athanasia way*

"Athanasia...."

I realized I have to get in between how could I be so stupid!

I ran towards them and yelled out Ijikiel name and hugged him

"Ijikiel!!" I hugged him I look at Athanasia and I get "scared" and hid behind Ijikiel

"Eep!..."

"Jennette don't worry I will protect you"

Athanasia looked heartbroken and just walked away with tears in her eyes. Pfft she deserved it!

"Ijikiel I came up to you because I wanted to know if you wanted to have tea with me!" I smiled happily

"I would like to Jennette!"

"Yay okay it's tomorrow are you sure your free at 1:30?"

"Why yes I am"

"Okay I can't wait anyways goodbye Ijikiel!"

I started running while waving goodbye to him and he's waving back

Well that was a "Mission Success!" Now just got to focus on the tea party tomorrow!

.

.