But I didn't poison her...!

I'm a villainess and I won't accept defeat....

Jennette POV:
Today I was in my room just looking out my window and suddenly I heard a gentle knock on my door it was the maid. "Come in!"  The maid then came in and said I got a letter from the princess I was excited and ran straight to the letter the maid gave it to me then excused herself out the door and I opened the letter to see what it said.
POV: I wonder why princess gave me a letter oh maybe to go out on a walk or talk I wonder what it is!   I opened the letter and read it
"Hello Jennette I wanted to know if you would like to have tea with me today at 9:00 am because we haven't been talking to each other much anymore because Daddy won't let me and I have work to do so I hope you come *From Athanasia*
*To Jennette*
POV: Have tea today with the princess I can't wait!!!  I have to get ready it's almost 9:00!
I decided to wear a blue dress and white heels with my hair with two ponytail with braids in it. I hurried to the garden and I saw the princess in a pink flowered dress and white heels with a ponytail. I waved and yelled. "Princess Athy!!"
She looked up and saw me she then smiled at me and I hugged her. I came back to my senses and I stopped and bowed apologizing from my actions. "I'm sorry Princess for hugging you without your consent!!" Athanasia she looked at me and she smiled at me again. "It's ok really and no need to bow Jennette!" Athanasia said gleaming I was looking at her and she looked beautiful and pretty in the sun! "If you say so Princess"
Few hours passed and she offered some tea we cheered and took a sip out of our tea and then Princess starting choking and then blood came out of her mouth. I was scared and I yelled. "Princess what's wrong!!!!" I said in a concern and worried voice then, the maids saw me and Athy they then went ran to get the Emperor to tell him what's going on when they told him his eyes wider he then ran to the garden and saw me and Athy. I had Princess on my lap crying out and the one maid yelled out that I poisoned her....what!?