This wasn't in the story..?

Jeanette POV:

Today is the day where Claude is hosting a ball where the bratty Princess took the spotlight!!
But this is my story so I get to choose how this ends and I want it to end where she's no where above or even a inch better or higher than me.

I mean come on have you seen the villainess in every story like they are always the better one and most loved in the story which means Athanasia is not a fan favorite. You may be wondering how I know that well it was because of my other self she told me all about the actual world out where the world is treated equally.

Which I love that but, Athanasia can't be higher than anyone else. I mean I would allow other people to be better than me but, HER heh! Not in a million years!

{When I was thinking in my mind my door suddenly opened I turned my head around to see who opened my door and why didn't they knock before coming in!?}

Maid "Greeting Princess Jeanette I hope your excited about the ball Your Majesty is hosting" the maid said.

"Oh my of course I am! I mean who wouldn't it's the best day of my life!!" I said "happily" somewhat I'm not but I have to act and I mean the only reason I'm going is because I have no choice whatsoever and because I want to show off me dress in front of miss bratty!

Maid "I'm glad your excited but, we have to hurry I know it's still daylight but, we have to get you prepared because your whole attire is gonna take a very long time to put on." The maid said while she bowed.

"Oh well it's fine so let's get ready!"

After awhile we were finished and the ball was about to begin in about less than 5 minutes.

Maid "Oh my your so beautiful Princess Jeanette" The maid said while slightly smiled.

"Why thank you" I said while smiling. "Everyone knows I'm beautiful you look like a rag.." I whispered.

Maid "Did you say something Princess Jeanette?"

"Oh I just said everyone knows that your work payed off and you look like a goddess!" I said while somehow smiling.
She blushed embarrassed about what I said even though I didn't even mean it.

Maid "My goodness Princess Jeanette it's almost time I will get going now goodbye" the maid said while fast walking.

"Oh ok then ciao!"

The ball was gonna begin in 3...2....1..

I heard them call for me to come out I walked out and walked down the stairs and everyone looked at me in awe and I looked over to Athanasia she looked somewhat annoyed and mad well I don't care enough to even look at her.

What she looks like.

Dress