My execution...

Jennette POV

I yelled no I didn't and the emperor just gave me a cold but scary death glare and then shouted... "She shall be executed for poisoning Athanasia!!,"  Demanded Claude I was so shocked and stunned by what I was heard ....executed...!?  

I was put in the dungeon it was cold and the ground was uncomfortable but I guess I have to get use to it and enjoy being alive until the day comes.... In the dungeon there is this metal flat I'm guessing that is the bed.  I noticed a little window and I look out of it and see the Princess and the  emperor hugging and he was questioning Princess if she was okay she kept saying she was and then she said ,

"I would have never thought Jennette would poison me..."  She actually thinks I poisoned her....!?!   I would never do that then the emperor was saying cruel words about me and how he put me in the dungeon and then the princess....smiled!?

The day of my executed was today and I didn't feel anything anymore cause I realized that my own family doesn't even like me....

I was accused of poisoning the princess which was a lie I was executed and I looked at the people. I was looking at them with hatred and emotionless I looked at Ijikiel and he looked away not wanting to see me in this state.... 

  I was given a last chance to talk and make a speech before I get executed I looked at everyone they looked back at me with hatred and I saw Princess smirking trying not to make it obvious and was trying to hold in her laugh she faked her tears and she cuddle against Lily her maid and then the emperor held her in his arms gently trying to not make it "worse" . 

 I then saw Lucas he looked at me with anger in his eyes and Ijikiel he was looking at me with disappointment and failure I knew they both have a crush on Princess so of course they would act like this towards me even if I didn't even poison her....

I then speak up and said,"I know all of you hate me but this world is cruel and horrible I have no problem dying because this world is so bad and terrible and if I was reborn I would make sure I will have all of you down on your knees begging for mercy because I will not give any mercy..."

Everyone was shocked and some were shaking the Princess was in shocked and was pretty anger that I had no problem dying Ijikiel almost cried and he heard I don't care about dying he almost broke down Lucas was actually pretty shocked to hear that from me I would never say that but I guess it came out of my mouth but it was my last speech so I guess so the emperor was furious and I said I had no regret

Then I heard a yell and I saw the sharp object coming down and I said my goodbyes and farewell with...."Fuck all of you".....