°•✧004; Dead & Gone✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe Vaughn sniffled lightly, her removing her head from Scott McCall's chest, her slowly moving away from him, his fingers playing with her hair, an immensity swirl of guilt surrounding his eyes as he looked into Phoebe's concerned, saddened and confused ones.

"I have to tell you something, but–––you have to promise that you won't react badly." Scott took her face in his hands, gently gazing into her eyes.

Phoebe moved his hands away from her face. "...badly? Why would i react badly?"

"You've got your huge share of anger issues." Scott mumbles.

Phoebe shrugs. "It's a Hale thing, i mean, you see Peter and Derek and Cora."

"No...it's an I.E.D problem, one which you have and only you i know about." Scott cautiously says.

Phoebe slightly rolls her eyes. "Tell me."

"Well, i know there are pills you're supposed to be taking and you don't-."

"Because i get tired when i take them, you know that!" Phoebe defensively says.

"And that's not what i'm talking about!" Phoebe says in frustration.

"Exactly what i'm talking about." Scott observed.

"That's called 'frustration', Scott, not 'anger', would you please just tell me what's wrong?" Phoebe sighs out softly.

"I just wanted to tell you that i was in a dilemma-." Scott was saying.

"Dilemma? From what?" Phoebe confusingly asks.

"I wanted to do the right thing, but, the right thing that your mother wanted me to do, i know it wasn't the right thing in your eyes, and i as well didn't agree with it, i know how much she means to you." Scott says in one breath.

Phoebe then quickly got up, staring at Scott with a cautious stare. "...Scott? What did you do?"

"I think you already know..." Scott says, riddled with guilt.

"She already knew what was going to happen, and she didn't want to tell you, because you had hope-." Scott was saying nervously.

Scott then noticed a look on Phoebe's face, her not saying anything, which concerned him. "Pheebs..."

Phoebe just looks at Scott blankly, a serious expression on her face.

"I-if it was up to me, if there was another way, i would've have never done it, but she was hurt and hurt for you, i never meant to hurt you, i know that my bite would've sped up the dying process, and she knew it and your blood wasn't healing her." Scott desperately says, hoping she wouldn't hate him.

"You hate me, don't you?" Scott sadly asks.

Phoebe just seriously looks at Scott, Scott becoming concerned, but then the famous Phoebe smile was placed on her face, a gleam in her eyes that was always there, clearly concerning the McCall even more.

"I don't hate you, i understand what you did and i'm not angry." Phoebe calmly says.

Scott confusingly stares at her. "Y-you're not?"

Phoebe shook her head, smiling at him.

"I know, i know, i know, because you were trying to protect me and so was my mother and i love you for that." Phoebe happily smiles.

Phoebe then hugs Scott, confusingly him, expecting her to behave different, and her behavior seriously concerned him.

Scott hugs her back tightly, Phoebe smiling, but her eyes clearly told a different emotion, an unspoken one.