°•✧009; Break Up✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

In the dark roads of Beacon Hills, Phoebe Vaughn was seen driving through, in her silver car, driving pass the darkened forest, the young blonde's grey gloves covered hands gripped onto the steering.

Flashes of the school library, both the blonde human and brunette not-so-human making out heavily.

"Oh god, what the hell is wrong with you Phoebe? Why him? Out of all people." Phoebe muttered to herself.

Her light blue eyes then widened, seeing a male figure lying in the middle of the road and she pressed hard on the brake, making the car stop, her body roughly going forth, she then pressed her back against the seat, breathing heavily.

Phoebe then quickly undid her seatbelt, opening her door, then making her way outside.

The man's eyes then quickly opened, revealing blue eyes that the blonde in front of him shared.

He then sat up, just staring at the teenage girl in front of him.

"You all right, what are you doing out here?" Phoebe asked.

The girl seemed concerned, not knowing who or what he really is.

"I should be asking you the same question, didn't you hear? There's a killer on the loose."

"You were lying in the middle of the road in my pathway." She defensively says.

"What happened to your face?" Phoebe curiously asked, staring at a side of his burned face.

"How long have you been living in this town?" He questioned, ignoring her question.

"All my life." She says with a confused look.

"So, you're telling me that you never left this town?" He asked curiously.

"...no, i always lived here." She says confused.

"Do you live alone?"

"What's with these questions?" She cautiously asked.

"Do you live alone?" He repeated.

Phoebe then sighed out. "No, i live with my mother."

"Your mother?" He frowned.

"Fallon Vaughn."

A firey rage then appeared in the man's blue eyes, muttering angrily to his self. "That bitch..."

The man then stared at the young blonde in front of him, he just needed to ask another question, just to get confirmation.

"What's your name?" He asked.

The young blonde hesitantly stared at the man. "Um... Phoebe."

"Phoebe." He whispered out.

A smirk then crawled on his face. "Peter."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Fallon's blue eyes blinked repeatedly in shock and disbelief at the words that was spilling out of her daughter's mouth.

Fallon was wondering why Phoebe had took such a long drive at night, and came home around two in the morning, and that's when Phoebe spilled everything.

"...did you- did you just say Peter?"

"Yeah, that's what i said." Phoebe lightly chuckled, staring at her weirdly.

"Phoebe...did you talk to him? What did you say?" Fallon panicked.

"Why does it matter?" Phoebe asked confused.