°•✧005; A Little Taste Makes You Want More✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe Vaughn was seen coming out of the high school, at night, after collecting something she had completely forgotten about.

As the Vaughn teenager strolled down the stairs, she suddenly felt like there was another presence with her, the girl stopping in her tracks, her quickly turning around, her blond curls hitting her waist, her light blue eyes glancing around.

Phoebe, not seeing anything or anyone, just shrugged, thinking she was probably imagining things.

Phoebe then reached in the parking lot, her opening her door, throwing her bag inside the passenger seat, then closing the door.

A brunette girl was then seen walking towards the blonde, and as soon as the blonde turned around she saw the girl, holding onto her neck.

"Oh! Leah! What you doing here?" Phoebe giggles lightly, her surprised at the sight of her.

"Are you okay?" Leah asks the girl.

Phoebe smiles confusingly at the brunette. "Why wouldn't i be? Of course, i am."

Leah stares at her in a dazed-like expression, her slowly removing her hand from her neck.

"I'm not." Leah hypnotizingly says.

Phoebe stares at the girl bleeding neck, her not being affected by the blood.

"Oh, what happened? Oh, you're bleeding!" Phoebe says in concern.

"No, you have to drink." Leah demands.

Phoebe frowns. "Leah, are you okay?"

"I don't know---all i know, is that you need to drink..." Leah confusingly frowns.

"Leah-."

"Come on, 'Pheebs', isn't that what he calls you? How fun would it be to take her blood?" Kali then appears behind a tranced-like Heather.

Phoebe growls lowly at the Alpha. "Get away from me."

Phoebe then walked away, but as she reached behind the car, she saw Kali grasping onto Leah, who seemed out of it.

Kali then moved Leah's dark brown locks to the side, caressing her neck.

"Come on, i know you want, i mean, don't you get tired of those blood bags? Come on, have a real drink, why don't you drink from the vein itself?" Kali persuaded.

Phoebe shook her head. "No, i don't do the vein."

Kali's eyes glowed a crimson red color. "Okay, i'm done playing nice."

Kali then force-fed Phoebe some of Leah's blood right from the brunette's neck.

Kali then pushed Leah away from Phoebe.

Kali then smirks, looking at the blonde, who had blood all over her mouth.

"How does that feel? Bet it gives you a rush of power, doesn't it?" Kali smirks.

Phoebe growls ferociously, her eyes turning black, fangs protruding from her mouth.

Before Phoebe could come at the Alpha, Kali used her hands to snap the blonde's neck, killing her temporarily.

Leah, seeing Phoebe's body dropped to ground by her car, glanced at the brunette woman.

"...is she dead?" Leah whispers.