°•✧003; Dreamer✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Allison Argent was seen standing in front of the gateway to her house, she was wearing her normal attire, then she turned around only to be met by an identical replica of herself, standing in front of her.

The girl was wearing black tight leather pants, knee high black boots, black top that was covered by a black leather jacket, her hair looking darker than hers, a dark shade of red lipstick painted on her lips, that was curled up in a dark smirk, a crossbow hanging over her shoulder.

Allison's eyes widened in shock, she felt like she was staring right at herself.

The other side of her, blankly stared at her, the crossbow being held up, an arrow was seeing going right pass the girl, making her gasp out.

Allison then turned around in slow motion, to see her friends on the floor, all...dead.

Allison's eyes then widened in fear. "Wh-what is happening?"

"Only what you what, Allison." The dark part of her smoothly says.

"You think it, i do it." Dark Allison shrugged.

Allison stared in shock, stumbling over her words.

"I would never think that." Allison whispered out.

Dark Allison then hummed, looking at Allison's hands, which made the girl looked down and as she did, she stared at it in horror.

There was blood, red blood...coated all over her hands.

The brunette then went to find water to wash it off and found a water mountain nearby and dipped her hands in, rubbing them harshly together.

"You can't run from your responsibilities, Allison, rid this town of evil-doers, starting with her..." Dark Allison whispered in Allison's ears.

Allison then quickly turned, only to find Phoebe in front of her, she didn't look like herself, she had blood all over her face, fangs out in display.

"No, no, no, that's not Phoebe, that's not-." Allison whispered out in denial.

Dark Allison then rolled her eyes, then shot the blonde right in her heart, giving her a quick and instant death.

"No!" Allison shrieked in horror at the fallen blonde.

"Weak." Dark Allison taunted.

"Here i thought you were strong." Dark Allison taunted Allison.

Allison then felt an arrow going straight at her head.

Breathless gasps escaping the brunette as she jumped up from the bed, beads of sweat on her forehead, her heart pounding with fear, her dark brown eyes looking around.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Tight blonde curls that belonged to a known girl was seen springing around, ferocious snarls and growls came from the girl as her head was in someone's neck.

The girl then removed her neck, throwing the now dead body to the side.

Phoebe Vaughn's face was covered in blood, her sharp and pearly white fangs out in display, blood stained over her fangs.

Then her face was seen looking through a mirror and that's when she finally saw it, that's when she finally snapped out of the trance she was in.