°•✧008; Pretty When You Cry✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At the Vaughn's residence, inside Phoebe Vaughn's bedroom, the T.V was seen playing in her room, it automatically switching to the news.

The blonde Vampire was seen fixing her bed whilst listening to the T.V.

"In other news...an unfortunate mishap occured a couple nights ago, a couple–––Zach Winston and Diana Fell was last seen driving through the darkened and quiet roads of Beacon Hills, when they were attacked."

"...seems like an animal attack, throat all ripped out, signs of tearing of the flesh on the female's body, deep teeth marks around her neck."

Phoebe's body froze up by this information, her getting flashes of that terrible night, her terrible actions, actions she can't quite explain.

Phoebe then slowly looks at the T.V, her noticing the pictures of the couple on the screen, her feeling like her breath had been kicked out of her lungs, her heart racing heavily, her chest heaving up and down.

Phoebe then quickly but shakily took up the remote, pointing it at the T.V, taking off the channel, her then throwing the remote aside.

Phoebe then combed her fingers through her hair, a worrisome look on her face, her then placing her hands over her mouth, shaking her head slightly.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Downstairs, where Fallon Vaughn was, someone had come to see her daughter, her knowing her daughter would like to be alone, but, thinks it's better of she talks it out, even if it's not to her, but to someone.

"Phoebe!" Fallon shouts from down the stairs.

Phoebe's light blue eyes flickered at the door, hearing her mother's voice.

"There's someone here to see you!" Fallon says, glancing at the teenager.

Phoebe, thinking it was Isaac, sighs out, rolling her eyes, she knew it could be Isaac, since he wouldn't stop bothering her, i mean, what more could he possibly want?

A mental breakdown?

"Tell him go away!" Phoebe calls back irritably.

Fallon chuckles at the girl. "It's not Isaac, honey, it's Scott."

Phoebe's eyes widened at his name, her stammering out nervously.

"Uh, well, i don't want to see him." Phoebe quickly says.

Scott, who was downstairs, awkwardly looks at Fallon.

Fallon scoffs, knowing Phoebe didn't exactly mean it, she knows how much her daughter cares about the Beta.

She knows she loves him as well, unaware of the type of love she feels for him.

Fallon softly nods at Scott, gesturing for him to go upstairs. "Trust me, she wants to see you."

The door to Phoebe's door was seen being opened, the blonde then looking at him.

"You do know there's something called 'knocking', right?" Phoebe sassed.

"...you already knew i was here." Scott says after an awkward pause.

"Wh-what if–––what if i was naked?" Phoebe exasperatedly asks.

"...well, i'm disappointed." Scott playfully says.

Phoebe playfully rolls her eyes at him.

"Are you okay?" Scott then concerningly asks.