°•✧006; Hostage✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Seven paralyzed, the rumor is drugs... probably hallucinogens, since witnesses said they saw a demonic monster on the dance floor." Argent says to Gerard as they were at the preserve during night time.

Hours earlier, at a club, Jackson who was in Kanima form, had his claws out that dripped of liquid, him standing behind a couple people that were dancing.

One minute they were dancing, next minute bodies were seen piling on top of each other, in a paralysis state.

Witnesses eyes saw the monstrous creature and screamed in terror, everyone running in panic.

Argent then stared at his father with suspicion. "What i have a hard time believing is how you just stood there while that thing circled you around."

Derek Hale's eyes glowed a crimson color, his fangs out, his face turning to a wolf one, he noticed the Kanima and was going to go after it but then saw the creature circling around the older Argent, who just stood there, staring at it with no hint of fear.

Derek stared at this in confusion, curiosity and suspicion.

Gerard then shrugged at his son. "Intuition."

"Tonight was the first time you saw Derek Hale since you buried Kate, right?" Gerard questioned.

"Unfortunately." Chris muttered.

"And the one person we know that has a close relation with him, the only person he has is Phoebe Vaughn, isn't that right?" Gerard reminded.

Argent stared at him curiously. "What are you thinking?"

"What did i teach you? How do you eliminate your biggest threat?" Gerard asked.

"...get someone to do it for you." Argent whispered out.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"You bit one of my Betas." Derek says to Phoebe.

Phoebe just scoffed, quickly replying defensively. "Your Beta was going to bite my friend, and you know what that does to us."

Few weeks earlier, out in the woods standing near a hill was Phoebe and Finn.

"I'm not going to eat a Deer." Phoebe gave Finn a look.

"I mean, how can you even think about eating those defenseless, cute and adorable little animals?" She frowned.

"I mean, you know? What if...one day, all the forest animals band together to get their revenge on you killing their friends?" She asked with a smirk.

Finn just stared at her in amusement.

"Funny."

"Would you at least listen to this?" Finn asked.

"What?" Phoebe asked confused.

"Isaac, you can't be around him."

"Why? 'cause he's a Werewolf? And we're born to be mortal enemies?" She lightly laughed.

"Look, long time ago there was a curse, all right? A curse placed on our kind and their kind, our ancestors used to play pranks on the locals, angering a very powerful man with these magical powers, and he cursed the wolves to be slaves to the moon, us being weakened by the sun..." Finn explained.

"And there's one thing, a Werewolf, its bite, that bite can be lethal to a Vampire." Finn states, then stared at the shocked and horrified expression the blonde had.