°•✧007; Pretense✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

A younger Phoebe Vaughn was seen nervously getting on a pink bike, her shakily holding onto the handlebars, her mother holding onto her carefully.

"Mom, i don't think i'm ready." Phoebe nervously says, looking at her mother.

"Yes, you are, of course you are, you are definitely ready for this, trust me." Fallon assures her daughter.

"Now, move your knee forward, left then right, left then right, left then right." Fallon soothingly instructs.

"Okay..." Phoebe whispers out.

Young Phoebe pedaled the left then the right, her moving the handle bars as she pedaled, her shakily looking at the road in front of her.

"I'm not ready, i don't think i am, i'm not, oh–––i'm ready! I so am." Phoebe seemed nervous at first but then soon got a hang of it, her happily smiling.

Fallon Vaughn, who was in the background, smiles at her daughter. "Yes, you are, you are ready."

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"You're still here?"

Finn looks over at Allison, who was sitting in the waiting room.

"Yeah, uh–––since what happened to him, i don't want to leave him." Allison then says.

"They won't let me see him, since i'm not family, and he doesn't have any–––." Allison says with an upsetting expression.

Allison then frowns, seeing Finn walking away from her, him going towards a nurse, using a little bit of compulsion on her.

"Let us into Isaac Lahey's room." Finn compels, his pupils dilating, hypnotizing her.

Finn then gestures over to Allison to follow him, Allison staring at him in shock, hesitantly going with him.

Allison noticed the burns on Isaac's body still visible, it didn't look like he was healing at all.

"He should be healing, why isn't he?" Allison hysterically asks.

Finn then took a bite out of his wrist, quickly moving towards the Werewolf, lifting his head, making him drink from his wrist, Allison staring at her ex and current boyfriend.

Finn was then seen removing his wrist from the Lahey's mouth, his wrist healing, the burns on the Lahey's body slowly healing.

"...what? I healed him." Finn confusingly says, noticing her looking at him.

"Um, uh–––nothing, i j-just have never seen it up close before, it's strange, but–––thanks, anyways." Allison stammers out.

Finn sighs out at Allison. "And what about that time when Phoebe healed Scott? Remember how you found it disgusting? You hate it, but, this is who we are."

"I-i'm not judging you, i swear!" Allison defends.

"When Isaac wakes up, give him my condolences." Finn just looks at her.

Finn then went to walk away, but Allison called him back.

"Finn."

"Is Phoebe–––you know, Phoebe-like?" Allison nervously asks.

"You mean, is she normal?" Finn rephrased.

"Yeah..." Allison trails off.

"Just–––have hope that Scott is getting through to her." Finn says.