°•✧010; Stormy Night✧•°

ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Inside the hospital, it was seen being evacuated due to the terrible thunderstorm that was erupting outside the hospital, during the day time.

Ambulances are seen parked outside, patients are seen being rushed inside the vans, the wind was so strong that it broke off a branch and threw it threw it through a window.

Melissa McCall was seen frantically giving nurses instructions as they wrote it down on their clipboards.

"Okay, all the medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags and the patients carry it in their hands, when you have completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red 'X', okay?" Melissa instructs.

All the nurses soon left, then just in time, a doctor, Dr. Vandenberg, approached Melissa.

"What the hell is going on?"

"The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning, and now they're saying power is already out in several towns, Hill Valley's under a flood watch." Melissa informs.

Dr. Vandenberg looks alarmed. "...i live in Hill Valley."

"Are all your patients clear?" Melissa then asks.

Dr. Vandenberg looks at his clipboard, looking at a certain name. "Uh...all except for one–––Cora Hale."

Melissa had a look of realization on her face, hearing the last name, knowing she's related to Derek and Phoebe.

Inside the room, where Cora Hale was seen lying down, the brunette was seen heavily breathing out, her chest heaving up and down, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

Peter Hale was seen resting a wet cloth onto her forehead, to try and subside the high fever she was gaining.

Phoebe touched Cora's face, feeling her skin still hot like burning coals.

Phoebe sighs out hopelessly. "Why isn't she getting any better?"

Peter looks outside, seeing no one making their presence known, him becoming irritated, angered and frustrated.

"Hey! Why isn't anyone letting my niece out of here?!" Peter angrily shouts.

Melissa then stepped inside, her eyes on her clipboard, not noticing either of them.

"Sorry, she wasn't..." Melissa trails off, looking up at the voice.

Melissa stares at Peter in shock, because the last she knows, was that Scott told her that Derek killed him and now here he is, alive...

Phoebe happily smiles at the woman, wiggling her fingers at her. "Hi, Melissa!"

"...i thought he was dead?" Melissa nervously asks.

"This is Beacon Hills, no one truly stays dead here." Phoebe shrugs.

"But...he's supposed to be dead." Melissa mumbles.

"Unfortunately, he's not." Phoebe sighs.

Peter rolls his blue eyes at his daughter. "Hello? He can hear you, supersensitive hearing."

Cora's AKG then started going out of control, the three then looks at the brunette, seeing her waking up, the girl then leaps over and vomits a black substance that's viewed as Mistletoe.

Phoebe then quickly rushes towards her cousin. "Oh, no, no, not again."

            ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ