Memories - Huening Kai

26th October 2008

Jieun sat at the window side as she laid on her desk and dose off early in the morning. She had little to no sleep last night after her parents had a quite big argument. Coming to school had saved her the awkwardness and unsettling silence of her house.

"Good Morning my sunshines ! We have a new student today"

Jieun grunted and rubbed her eyes as she heard the teacher's voice. She drank some water and tried to shake off her sleep.

"Good Morning everyone ! I am Huening Kai. I am 9 years old. Please take care of me."

Jieun heard a bright voice speak up. She glanced at the boy and then back to the seat next to her. Only she was sitting alone today because Taehyun was absent today.

"Welcome Kai ! Please take your seat next to Kwon Jieun."

Jieun raised her hand and watched in silence as the joyful boy skipped towards her. She gave him a friendly smile and took out her hand for a handshake after she introduced herself.

"Hello ! I am Kwon Jieun ! I hope we can be friends."

"I am Huening Kai and I would love to be your friend !"

From then onwards, Jieun and Huening Kai became good friends. Jieun also introduced him to Yeonjun and Taehyun. The four were the most famous friend group of their elementary school. Huening Kai and Jieun both absolutely loved thriller and horror stuff so they would occassionally explore the so-called haunted places.

4th March 2010

"LETS GOOOO"

Huening Kai screamed in excitement as he ran into the 'new haunted place' which was an old nursery school. Jieun chuckled as she followed the overly excited boy into the school while pulling the scared Yeonjun with her. Taehyun followed the chaos wordlessly as he stared at everything with his big doe eyes.

"Noooo !!!! You can't do this to me !! Jieun-ah !!!"

Yeonjun shouted in fright as he looked around the dark hallway where Jieun left him on purpose. Jieun snickered along with Huening Kai as they stared at the scared expressions of Yeonjun. Taehyun suddenly got an idea as he smirked before whispering it to Jieun and Kai.

"Lets go to the nearby classroom and open the door with a bang. We can then push the desks to the floor. He will piss his pants for sure !"

Kai nodded his head as he let out a hushed snicker at the mischievous idea. They soon started executing the idea with Kai going into the classroom and Taehyun banging the door of the same classroom. Jieun decided to stay out of all the banging stuff and let out hushed whispers to add into the horror.

As expected Yeonjun let out a shrilled screamed and ran out of the 'haunted' playschool while clutching onto his sweater. Jieun, Kai and Taehyun spent rest of the night laughing and teasing the poor boy who almost piss his pants from fright.

They both were the source of all the mischief and pranks that happened in their friend group and the victim of these pranks was usually Yeonjun, who gave them the best reaction according to Huening Kai. Taehyun would play a big part too in all this chaos and drama.

12th September 2011

"Guys ! I have an idea !"

Huening Kai screamed as he ran towards Jieun and Taehyun who were sitting in the library and preparing a pending thesis. Jieun turned her head in embarrassment as the librarian hushed the loud boy with a glare of her already annoyed face.

"What is it ?"

Jieun questioned as soon as the boy sat with them on their table. Taehyun was glaring at him while Jieun looked at him with an unsurprised face. She just wanted to escape the constant stares of the others and the annoyed look on their faces.

"Lets prank Yeonjun hyung !"

"How ?"

Jieun suddenly seemed interested in the conversation making Taehyun roll his eyes at the excited, mischief filled eyes of the girl.

"We know that he is a scaredy cat and its also his birthday tomorrow so lets scare him with a birthday popper with a fake snake. He will fall on his ass for sure !"

"NingNing I love your sExY bRaIn"

Jieun screamed as the librarian glared at the trio. Taehyun rolled his eyes again and spoke up.

"You saw his brain ?"

"nO--"

"Then just shut u----"

Before Taehyun could continue screaming, the librarian got up and kicked them out of  the silent place.

The plan was executed and they all burst into laughter when Yeonjun fell on his butt with a frightened look on his face. 

The birthday boy later beat them up and that was probably the most memorable birthday for him since they cut his birthday cake with Jieun and Kai covered in bandages.

9th July 2023

Jieun stared at the pool of blood on the rock and ground where Huening Kai slammed his head mercilessly after consuming that weird tea. His body vanished into thin air leaving behind a heap of  Sunflowers. Her partner in crime died infront of her and she couldn't do anything even after witnessing Yeonjun's death.

 Her partner in crime died infront of her and she couldn't do anything even after witnessing Yeonjun's death