Sweltan.

After walking for a few meters, Jieun abruptly stopped making the others stare at her in confusion. Before they could ask her something, she turned around and gazed at the path that they walked down.

"Lets go and get that stubborn boy back before he ends up getting killed."

Without further ado, she ran back to the place where they parted ways from the younger. Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu soon followed as they tried to look around for any watch or clock but in vain.

"HUENING KAI !!!"

Jieun shouted when she saw the boy, staring at something, still standing at the place where they left him. She stopped next to the boy and put her hand on his shoulder. Kai flinched as he removed his gaze from the small house that was a few meters away.

"What are you doing here ? You didn't go back ?"

"We are here to get you back."

"I am not going anywhere !"

"NingNing don't be stubborn and just come back with us....Please !"

"I already told you----"

"For Yeonjunnie"

Kai gaped at the words that left the girl's mouth. He just stared at his friends' pleading gazes while thinking about something. Soon he nodded his head in agreement and turned back to the house to stare at it for one last time. The group turned towards their path and started walking. 

They had walked for just a few meters when they saw three dwarfs standing infront of them with an enchanting smile on their face. Kai's face lit up as a beautiful smile adorned his face upon seeing the three infront of them but Soobin stared at them skeptically.

"Hello !"

Kai greeted them in excitement which was unmatched by the group. Soobin turned towards Jieun and whispered in her ear while cautiously gazing at the three unknown people.

"I am getting a bad feeling about them. Just notice their expression, there is a smile on their face but their eyes seem void of any emotions."

"I noticed that too but Kai is too immersed in talking to them. I don't think we should stay near them any longer."

The two stood straight again and discussed the same with Taehyun and Beomgyu as well. The four decided to leave along with the youngest for good as they didn't want to stay here any longer. But before they could say anything to Kai, the three dwarfs spoke up.

"You all must be tired from walking around so much. Lets go to our house and have some tea."

Before Jieun or Soobin could deny, Kai bounced in excitement and quickly agreed to the idea without discussing anything with the others. Beomgyu pulled him back as Taehyun tried to cumulate the mess that Kai created.

"I am sorry but we need to go. We will have tea with you some other day."

"NO !!"

Kai shouted as he broke free from Beomgyu's grip and started convincing the others.

"Guys they are so sweet to offer us tea. Lets go and get some. There is no harm in it."

"But----"

"I am telling you ! They are nice. They have become like my friends."

Soobin was about to deny but Jieun spoke up first shocking the others.

"Fine ! Lets go !"

"Jieun-ah !!! Have you gone insane ?!"