4

Mephistophelian.

Jieun along with her friends ran around the house, trying to set it up properly for the ritual.

"TAEHYUN-AH WHERE DID YOU KEEP THE CANDLES ???"

"YEONJUN HYUNG I GAVE THEM TO SOOBIN HYUNG !!"

"CHOI SOOBINNNN"

Yeonjun screamed as chaos ensued. Jieun groaned in frustration as she face palmed while watching the boys trash her place.

"ITS 2 AM FOR FUCKS SAKE !! CAN YOU GUYS TONE IT DOWN A BIT !?"

Jieun screamed when she saw Yeonjun and Soobin throw insults at each other. She heard the door bell ring and gulped before going to answer.

"Hello Mrs Kim"

Jieun bowed in respect when she saw her neighbour standing outside her door with a scowl on her sleepy face.

"What is happening in your house wh----"

She was cut off by a scream from Yeonjun.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UNDESERVING PIECE OF HAMSTER POOP"

Jieun turned her head towards the mess in her house as she carefully closed the door a little bit. She stared at the lady apologetically.

"I am really sorry Mrs Kim actually me and my friends are having a movie night but an argument broke out. I will calm them down. I am really sorry once again."

"Please do that I am unabl----"

She was again cut off by a scream but this time from Soobin followed by Kai's dolphin laugh.

"THEN YOU ARE FUCKING DOG VOMIT YOU FLAT ASS"

Jieun closed her eyes in annoyance and opened them again before bidding the annoyed lady a 'good night'. She speed walked towards the two and stood infront of them before pulling their ears.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF TONE IT DOWN ?! YOU ARE EMBARRASSING ME FOR GOD'S SAKE !!"

She left the boys and walked to her room. Punching noises were heard from her room as all the boys gulped in nervousness. They finally shut their loud asses and set up the house for the ritual while the girl vent out her anger on her human sized Beomgyu body pillow aka her daily punching bag.

"I think I should also get the same body pillow."

Yeonjun mumbled as he scanned Beomgyu from top to bottom in a judging manner. Beomgyu sat near the kitchen counter and messily at his pastry with Yeonjun judging the daylights out of him.

"Hyung---"

Before he could say anything, Yeonjun took a tissue and agressively wiped the boy's face smeared with cream and then stuffed the same tissue in his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, you pest !"

Beomgyu spit out the tissue as he side eyed Yeonjun. Taehyun was doing some magic tricks with cards with Kai hyping him. Soobin just stared at the mess with a 'disappointed but not surprised' look on his face.

Jieun exited the room while huffing and a painfully sweet smile on her face. She quickly took her candle and sat down inside the circle of the chrysanthemum flowers. The others soon followed and sat at their designated places.

"Lets begin"

Kai said as he took a lighter and lit his candle. The lighter was passed to the others till everybody's candle was lit. There was an eerie silence surrounding them as they stared at each other, ready to chant the mantra.

"Oh Mammon, princeps mundi alieni...nos in mundo tuo"

Everybody started chanting together while staring at their respective candles. Only the mummering of the friends could be heard as the atmosphere around them started turning suffocating.

They heard the door of the rooftop slam as they continued chanting the mantra with cold sweat running down their backs. The fresh flowers around them started lost their shine as they withered away. Soon their candles blew out leaving them in complete darkness.

Jieun put down her candle wordlessly as she gulped and closed her eyes. They could hear weird noises coming from the doors and windows of the house. Yeonjun shut his eyes tightly when he felt something brush past his hand.

Suddenly everything went completely silent. Jieun opened eyes and looked around the living room but her eyes widened when she saw her house door open with bright light coming out of it. Her whole house was covered with creepers and other green plants while the door was covered with beautiful flowers.

"Guys...Insolitus"

She mumbled as she carefully stood up. She could feel her legs almost giving up as she tried to balance her weight on her feet. She carefully walked out of the now blackened circle which was once made up of beautiful Chrysanthemums.

"This is all real....Insolitus is real."

Taehyun mumbled as he walked towards the door of the house. The 6 friends soon entered the colourful world as they looked around with fasinated eyes.

They could not believe the sight infront of them. The place looked extremely warm and comfortable as if it was inviting them into its world by singing a beautiful melody.

The colourful flowers that lined the path of the city glowed in golden and silver colours. They could hear the shuffling of the leaves as wind blew across the mesmerising field filled with colourful lilies.

Jieun walked down the golden path while she caressed the golden lining of the flowers. The place seemed ethereal as if carefully carved by angels from heaven themselves. Kai squatted as he stared at the heart shapped leaves and yellow flowers of the Oxalis stricta.

Yeonjun looked around with a fond smile on his face as multiple colourful butterflies with silver and golden lined wings flew around him, occasionally sitting on his hand or nose bridge.

"Guys...lets keep moving !"

Soobin screamed in excitement as he admired the view infront of him. He felt the place calling for him as he heard the birds chirping. The sky was painted in an alluring shade of blue with clouds adorning its azure glow.

The beauty of the place could not be explained in words. Jieun gazed at the happy smiles on her friends' faces. She adored them and their adorable bond together. They were her strength and without them her world was a blanket of blacks and whites.

...

Welcome to my world human beings....I hope that you will not be able to escape the trap that I set up for you.