𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

FINE LINE - BACK TO SCHOOL

Walking back to The Burrow, the front door swung open revealing a very relieved looking Mrs Weasley who was soon followed by Mavis' aunt, Andromeda. The two, who had evidently been waiting for their arrival, came rushing towards them, faces pale and strained.

"Arthur - I've been so worried - so worried -" Mrs Weasley said, flinging her arms around her husband's neck.

"Mavis!" Andromeda said, running towards her, a screwed-up copy of the daily Prophet clutched in her hand. "Thank goodness you're alright."

"Hey, aunty," Mavis smiled as Andromeda wrapped her arms tightly around her, the Daily Prophet falling out of Andromedas hand and onto the ground.

Andromeda pulled away slightly, taking a hold of Mavis' face in her hands, scanning over her body for any injuries.

"I'm fine," Mavis chuckled softly, placing her hands on Andromeda's wrists, prying the woman's hands from her face. "I promise."

"I was worried sick!" Andromeda said, pulling Mavis back into her embrace.

"I'm okay, we all are," Mavis said as Andromeda placed a kiss to the top of her head, finally letting her go.

Crouching down to pick up the Daily Prophet that her aunt had dropped, Mavis caught sight of the headline: 'Scenes of terror at the Quidditch World Cup', complete with a twinkling, black and white photograph of the Dark Mark over the tree-tops.

"You're all right," Mrs Weasley muttered distractedly, releasing Mr Weasley and staring around at them with red eyes, "you're alive... oh, boys..."

To everybody's surprise, she seized Fred and George and pulled them both into such a tight hug that their heads banged together.

"Ouch! Mum - you're strangling us -" Fred mumbled.

"I shouted at you before you left!" Mrs Weasley said, starting to sob. "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L.s? Oh, Fred... George..."

"Come on, now, Molly, we're all perfectly okay," Mr Weasley said soothingly, prising her off the twins and leading her back towards the house.

"Harry, dear," Andromeda called out causing the boy to turn his head to her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, Mrs Tonks," Harry nodded but Andromeda was having none of it.

"Come here," she muttered, pulling the boy into her. "You're all covered in dirt."

"Oh, it's fine. I'll have a shower -" Harry began but stopped when Andromeda licked her thumb and cleared a spot of dirt from his forehead.

"Leave Harry alone, aunty," Mavis smiled, trying to help him out.