Chapter 5: New Roommates PT: 2

"What's they're problem?"
Blackfire asked as she looked to the people who were recording this whole thing.

I pulled my hood up and did my best to hide my face.
"Well you kind of destroyed the parking lot along with several vehicles when you crashed."
I say as I grabbed her hand.
"If you don't want problems with the law then I suggest you come with me."

Blackfire smiled and laughed.
"That's kind of the situation that I'm in already."
She said as she pulled out several jewels that didn't look like anything that I had ever seen.
"I stole these from a private collector on Samus-9. Her security force chased me to this quadrant and scuttled my ship in the process."

"Well if you don't want "anymore" people to shoot at you then come with me back to my apartment."
I said again as I pulled her along to my car.

"What are all these machines?"
Blackfire asked as I opened the door on the passenger side.
"Thank you."

"These machines are called cars. Some of them are also called trucks or SUVs which stands for Sports Utility Vehicle and like your ship they allow people on earth to get them wherever they're going with the exception of boats or planes. We can get into that later."
Blackfire made an oh face as she started pressing buttons on the dash.

"Where's the warp drive Bumgorf?'
She asked.

"We don't have that here on earth. Also what does that even mean?"
Blackfire smiled and laughed in a sultry tone as she slowly slid her hand up my crotch.

"In Tamaranian it means "can I keep you"."
She replied as she pressed herself against me and whispered in my ear.
"So, can I keep you?"

"What like a pet?!"
I exclaimed, causing Blackfire's smile to widen further.

"Precisely like a pet, now my pet take me to your domicile."
I sighed as I wondered what in the hell I just got myself into with this woman.

Short Timeskip.....
As Blackfire and I got back to my place she floated around the room as she inspected the damage.
"Was there a battle in here?"
She asked before looking at me.

"Something like that yeah, some goons came after a friend of mine and when we tried to get away her psycho ex shot me. He also killed several of the people who lived here in the building including my landlord."
When Blackfire landed back on the floor she gave me a skeptical look.

"I'm guessing there's more to the story isn't there bumgorf?"
She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah there is."
I said as I go into the kitchen.
"Want me to make you anything?"

"Please do, I haven't had any sustenance since Xalaxar."
She replied and as I turned around she had already started taking off her clothes.

"What are you doing?"
I asked as I turned my head away.

Blackfire looked at me like I was the one acting weird.
"Whatever do you mean? I wish to bathe as you prepare whatever it is you call food here on Earth."
Before I had a chance to ask or explain anything she stood before me completely naked.

"Hold on a second!"
I exclaimed as she looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Do you wish to join me Bumgorf?"
She asked.

"I don't know how showers work on the other planets you've been to, but let me show you how they work on earth before you break anything."
I say as I held up my hand to my peripheral and showed her where the shower was.

"You make a fair point."
She shrugged in agreement.
"So this is an earthling's bathing chamber, what's this?"
She asked pointing to the toilet.