Chapter 12 - UNCUT

WARNING - This chapter contains EXPLICIT SEX and SEXUAL REFERENCES and NAKED BODY PARTS and COURSE LANGUAGE and probably other offensive stuff too.

OK - This story doesn't do Sexual Tension - Sex is crucial to the plot - as will be revealed later - it this isn't your thing or you shouldn't be reading it then please DON'T READ THIS.

Please read this tastefully and let me know if there is anything in it that you think is inappropriate.

You have been warned!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would like to mention that this was hard to write with a head cold!  So I hope that it doesn't disappoint! 

Ohh and I really should have done a better job of editing it... Sorry about that!

Chapter 12 - UNCUT

I woke to a gentle proding.His kisses tickled me.Half asleep I groaned as he became more insistent in his need for me to be awake.His fingers trailed down my belly and gently stroked me.I groaned as my legs split giving him access.His fingers caressed me in a familiar rhythm until my body stiffened, my pleasure wet his diligent fingers and I half opened an eye to find him smirking at me.Without saying any words he kissed my lips and sighed deeply as with the first light of day he entered me.

“I dreamt of you my lover,” he lustfully mumbled and with my eyes still shut I could hear the smile on his lips.“You are so beautiful you make my heart sing, now let me make you sing.”

Relaxed and half asleep his rhythmic advances soon had me groaning in time and then as he brought me to my crescendo and I smiled and finally opened my eyes. He smiled back at me as his thrusts intensify and then his final soft roar as he flooded into me.

“Sorry my love, I couldn’t help it. I was just too overcome by my dream.I couldn’t wait.”

I laughed as I looked down at myself.“The king will be impressed with your bed sheets.”I was wet and the sheets were soaked in him.Where I had slept was the wettest patch.

“Soon my ache will return but right now I hanker for nothing but your company and your smiles.”

We held each other as the sun rose.We heard the horn blow to call his men back to the tents.We smiled at each other and his arms tightened around me.He kissed me gently.

“I will have to go back to my bed soon.It is a busy day.I need to prepare rooms for your men too.Find out about the women.”I said as I moved to get up but his hands held me firmly and his lips curled in a half smile.

“Brief moment over,” and he was pushing again to our joint climax.Again it pooled on the sheets as it dripped from me.I rolled my eyes at him and slid from him noticing his grimace as I did.“It is becoming painful just to be outside you.Maybe I will have to lash our hips together.” He laughed.

“Torc, about this gift of yours.You do know that there is no such thing as magic, right?”

“What do you mean Maeb?Of course there is, how else would you explain my fortunes on the battlefield and in the bedroom.It was my gift.There is no other explanation.”

I frowned and decided that today was not the day to argue with him on this matter.Instead I sat allowing the flood to flow from me, further ruining the sheets.Then I took a corner and wiped myself down.“If that is the case, do you think this need will lessen?”