Special Chapter: Happy Valentines!

________________________________________

I grinned nervously to myself as I talked with Mei, unsure of my decision. "C'mon, the worst he can say is 'GO FUCK YOURSELF PEASANT!'" Mei encouraged, causing me to sweatdrop. "Not helping, Mei-" I sighed, shaking my head and grabbing the bouquet of fire lilies off the table besides me. "Are you sure he'll like these?" I murmured, raising a brow. "Of course! Flowers are like, super romantic!" Mei responded cheerfully.

"If you say so, Mei." I glanced down at the bouquet of lilies in my grasp, furrowing my brows. "Are you 100% su-" I went to speak, though was interrupted. "He's here! I'll get the door!" Mei grinned, causing me to freeze at her words. Already!? Its been 8 minutes! I panicked silently as Mei went to the door of my apartment, unlocking it and greeting Redson. "Heya Redboy!" She spoke happily.

"I was under the impression [Name] called me, not you Dragon Horse Girl." Redson hissed, glaring at Mei. "They did! I was just hyping them up, y'know?" She answered, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him towards me. "ACK-" Redson yelped, surprised. "I'll leave you two alone now, good luck [Name]!" Mei snickered and left the room. "MEI DON'T-" I mentally cursed when I saw her close the door.

Redson brushed himself off and glared. "What did you want, peasant." He asked, not seeming very pleased. "Er- Happy Valentines day?" I spoke, though it came out like a question as I handed him(more like shoved at him) the bouquet of fire lilies. "Wha-" He blinked, taking the flowers and looking at them. Soon enough, his face was redder than his hair(which was now in flames). "Please don't set me on fire-" I sweatdropped, smiling nervously.

Redson grumbled something under his breath before grabbing something out of his pocket, interrupting me before I could question what it was. "...Happy Valentines or whatever.." His voice was a whisper, as if he didn't want to say it. "Wh-" I was cut off when he held out a pendant with a ruby gemstone hanging from it. Feeling blood rush to my face, I grabbed the pendant from him in awe.

...Best... Valentines... ever!

________________________________________

Kinda rushed, but have more [Name] and Redson content. You can choose whether or not this chapter is canon, but either way it takes place more or less near the end of the story seeing as everyone is mostly chill with each other <3