Ch.6

Fight continues.

"One down. This is going to be a long day." The red fox Sin says. While Nasiens and Percival got to heal everyone. Tension between everyone was growing, as they quickly collected themselves, moving on to the next part of Sin's plan. Furina's head still hurt, but she kept quiet, somehow coping with it. She couldn't afford to slow others down.

"Let's go then!" Percival announces, everyone gathering around him, his magic surrounding everyone. Furina looked in amazement, her headache going away, making her feel much more energetic. Percival's magic made them go up in the air, panic rising in Furina.

"Give me a hand," Nasiens spoke up next to her, noticing the girl's discomfort. The white-haired girl looked at him for a second, complying and taking his slightly bigger hand. She smiled at him, as he smiled back at her. It made her feel a little bit better when suddenly Percival started moving taking them all with him. Furina squeaks in surprise, as they move in a great speed. After a few minutes, Furina was smiling happily while they were in the air, liking the way they were moving. Percival avoided all trees and obstacles. But then, she looked at Percival.

"Dude, we are going so fast! Now we can shake them off!" Donny comments.

"Hey, Percy! Explain about earlier. It's natural for your friends, but why help your enemy?" Sin asks, gaining the attention of everyone. Furina lets out a sigh, remembering the sight from before.

While he healed himself and Donny, Percival also used his magic to help the enemy, raising him and healing him a little bit. Furina at that moment looked at the red fox who scowled, understanding both sides. But she thought that Fox wasn't going to speak up about that.

"Because it's not nice to kill people," Percival answers, gaining a look of sympathy from the others, except Sin, who continued with his lecture.

"They are aiming for your life, here! Or do you think they'll have a change of heart if you show them some pity?"

"No, I don't! But I don't wanna kill! No matter who it is!"

"What a chump." Sin concludes, but before he could continue Furina extended her hand, shaking her head, stopping him.

"You don't know how to speak your mind well, Sin. Percival." Furina speaks up, looking at the green-haired boy. He glanced back at her in curiosity.

"Sometimes, you will have to kill. I hope that that day for you won't come soon. But there will be times when you will have to do some serious stuff. To protect your friends. Family. Because at the end of the day, not all people wish you well as we do. I agree, that killing is merciless. And I understand you, but please remember these words that we told you. Both Sin and I." Furina smiled at him politely, her voice soft as she explained. Percival looked at her, his eyes wide, before nodding and smiling back.

"Yes, Furina!" He turned to the front, while Furina looked at Sin.

"You win." Sin muttered, Furina grinned at his words, happiness overwhelming her. She recently realized how much she loved when people told her that she was right or that she won, generally praising her.

"Percival! Taking all of us this far at this speed uses so much magic force. Don't exert yourself. " Nasiens says, gaining Furina's attention and she realizes that they slightly slowed down.

"I'm...I'm fine! Didn't you, Nasiens, use potentially dangerous drugs on yourself, too? Though I'm a guinea pig." Percival says, looking at Nasiens. Furina looked confused at Nasiens.

"Guinea pig?"

"I-I didn't really mean that." Nasiens blushes, looking away from the green-haired boy. Furina, again, looked confused at the two, question marks around her head.