CH.4

emotion : [ɪˈmouʃən]NOUN

NOUN

An emotion is a feeling such as happiness, love, fear, anger, or hatred, which can be caused by the situation that you are in or the people you are with.

Protect.

"Damn it!!!"

Blocking the second arrow that was coming in their way and creating a huge explosion along with it was all Furina's doing, making everyone turn to her as she was in the middle of the air, tough expression on her face. Even if she was smaller, her power was still huge. At that moment, for the first time since she regained her consciousness, Furina experienced the feeling called anger.

Dust from explosion was all around her, blocking her view as she was falling down. Feeling of air hitting her face felt so amazing as she created a water slide that led to pink haired male.

"Good job fairy." The red fox praises, suddenly appearing out of nowhere as female lands on the ground. Furina looked at the chaos knight, ignoring the praise. Not even hearing it.

"Huh? You are...! That fairy! From that fairy clan!" Ardd says, looking surprised at the female. Everyone looked confused at the male as well as white haired female.

"I can't believe...You've survived...Even after Ironside killed your family..."He was looking at the female again as he was looking at the ghost. Furina lets out a sigh, somehow already knowing what is male going to say. A million and one thought passed through her mind, and again, she decided to leave them for later.

"Old man, save your words...I saved you, just because you don't deserve death like that. Not a death from your own comrades at the least." Furina says, her eyes getting cold as her magic aura released, scaring the male. It was quite funny sight to see, a grown man being scared from a little kid. And a little kid producing that amount of magic power.

In a split of a second, Percival's sword got in her hands and Anne got teleported in pink haired male's hands. Both the fox and pink haired male looked surprised at younger female. Her aura was terrifying and no one could even say that she is a half fairy half human. No one could say she could even produce that much amount of bloodthirsty energy.

"Were you there old man? Have you seen them killing my parents?" Furina asks coldly, making male to gulp, slowly backing up.

"No! I just heard them talking about it with King Arthur!" Ardd says, trying to explain it to younger female. Sweat dripping down his forehead, his hands in front of him.

"Still...You wanted to kill my friends. Justice needs to be served. You surely killed innocent beings before too. Sin?" Furina closes her eyes, calling for the red fox. Silence filled the air,together with tension. No one dared to say a word, as raging female was somehow calm. Which was even scarier.