CH.5

The Dark Talismans.

"Hey! Quickly follow your leader!" Anghalhad cheerfully waved at the rest of the group. Others looked at her weirdly but were still glad the female was in a better mood. 

"Coming!" Furina replied smiling but wasn't in the same mood as her female friend. The previous words that were exchanged still had an impact on her. But she left it aside after all they became her friends and saved her. At the least, she could do is to keep things to herself. So the white-haired female smiled through her sadness, knowing at some point that it would pass away. Fake it 'till you make it, right?

"Furina, are you sure that you are okay?" Nasiens asks, looking at the girl. He placed his hand on her shoulder, coming close to her face. Furina blinked a few times, before closing her eyes and smiling at her worried friend.

"Yes! No worries!" Males looked between themselves, Donny letting out a sigh, and shaking his head with a smile. Nasiens nods, moving away from the girl. The red fox hums quietly while looking at the girl.

"Anne's a lot better now." Percival comments.

"That's called a bravado." Donny places his hands on his hips. 

"For humans, anger generates a lot more strength than anger or moping." The red fox, Sin, explains. Furina's eyes widen at his explanation, before nodding to herself in understanding.

"So he was riling her up?" Donny concludes. 

"Sin pulled one over on her after all." Nasiens nods in agreement. 

"Foxes are sly animals, after all." Furina comments, while being in deep thought. Others chuckled at her comment, walking after Anne. The red fox looked back at her as she was looking at the ground, her eyes in deep thought. 

Anne cheerfully called them to hurry up while the group was walking. Donny and Nasiens were right behind her, Percival and Sin were talking about something and Furina was at the back, her legs hurting from the whole walking. She was pouting, thoughts from before long gone. The walk seemed to calm her down and she was now in a much better mood.

The thoughts of being a monster and unnormal played a lot in her head. And Anne's words played in her head thousands of times. Do they all think like Anne? That she should leave the group? That they are regretting that they met her?

"Oi, fairy!" The fox called her. Her blue eyes looked up to see Percival and Sin waiting for her. She looks at them in confusion.

"Yes?" 

" As well as Furina! Just having you two by my side makes me happy!" Percival grins at the white-haired girl. Her blue eyes widen in surprise. She stopped walking, as her hands dropped to her sides. She gulps down her saliva before looking up at the male. Her lips formed a huge grin and she felt happiness filling her. The air around her seemed to sparkle, making both boys blush slightly.

"Percival...I feel the same! Just having you and Sin by my side makes me happy!" Percival nodded cheerfully, while the red fox looked at her, shocked at her words. His eyes were wide, and his ears pointed up.

"Hey! Percival! You gotta check this out!" Donny called them.

"What?" Percival shouts back, before turning to the both of them. "Sin, Furina, come with me." 

Furina's aura sparkled even more as she nodded with a smile. While the fox's ears stood up, looking all cute.

"Uh...sure."