CH.3

The Chaos Knight

                           The Chaos Knight.

Since going out of the forest, Furina, the half-human half-fairy, never felt so alive. Both physically and mentally. While traveling with her new friends, she learned so much new things and experienced and felt so much. But today was even worse, her memories started coming back, but in the form of emotions.

That confused the white-haired female a lot because what could happen that hurt that much? And that would make her cry? And what triggered those memories? But again, thanks to the red fox she brought herself back to the track. And she continued fighting.

"Dammit, Percy, what are you doing?!" The red fox, Sin, said to the boy that was laying on the ground full of scratches.

"Sin!" Percival looks surprised at the animal, but at the same time happy to see him.

"You just had that sword made up and everything." Sin says. Furina helped Percival to get on his feet, smiling at him.

"Yeah, but his antlers are super tough! Nothing works not this dragon sword, not my magic sword...!" Percival whines.

"Pfft. Amateur. Why are using 'em one at a time?" Sin says, turning to them. Furina's eyes widen in realization before looking at Percival, who looks at his hands.

"Dang it! Both of you, we are in the middle of the fight here!" Furina whines as she creates a water shield that protected them from the beast. It kicked the shield as Furina's hand was extended, protecting them. But it seemed as if both of the males ignored her and she let out a sigh with a small smile, knowing that this was probably another of teaching sessions.

But then, a thought crossed her mind. How Sin knows all of that if he is an animal? How does he know all of those things? How does he know about swordsmanship? Or magic? How is he so skilled?

"You mean to just...add them up?" Percival says as he combines two swords. Furina shook her head, leaving those thoughts for later. Beast was still kicking the barrier, but couldn't do anything against it.

"It ain't addition. It's exponential!!" Sin says. Furina looks back at Percival, grinning at him.

"This can work..." Percival mutters, looking at the white-haired female.

"Ready whenever you are." She smiles at him. In a split second, he jumped as she released the shield and he sliced off the beast's antler. Furina looked at him surprised and happy for green haired boy.

"Wahh!!"

"I...I did it! But how?!" Percival asks, surprised by his doings. Furina giggles at his antics, but still surprised by his fast learning.

"Weapons enchanted by magic gain more than magic's traits. It also doubles or even triples the blade's strength and force. And if the magic type you use is destroyer type...the weapon can pack nearly ten times the punch!!" Sin explains, while Percival cut off another antler.