CH.8

The kingdom of Liones.

"We are here."

Furina slowly opened her eyes, when she heard Lancelot's voice. Her eyes widened as they were in the middle of the city. So Lancelot used a teleportation orb? The city was filled with people and it looked beautiful with tall buildings and a lot of stores, flowers everywhere. And people in it seemed to be happy. Furina looked around in awe and her eyes sparkled in amazement. Lancelot looked at her, a small smile on his lips.

"Welcome to the kingdom of Liones."

"Liones?!" Others looked in surprise around them, not believing their eyes. 

"Wah!"

"Will ya quit gawkin'? The King's waiting for ya." Lancelot looked at them, strictly. Furina looked at him, chuckling. He was the same as he was a fox. The appearance just changed, but strictness and sternness are still there. Others nodded at him and they started to walk towards the huge castle that they could see from their place.

Furina never felt so out of place before, that was what she was thinking as she was walking through the city of Liones. She looked around as the tall buildings surrounded them. Others talked something between themselves, but she couldn't hear them at all as she was awestruck and speechless. She was behind them, slowly getting separated from them, because of the crowd. Furina looked around enjoying the scenery and she enjoyed seeing so many people in one place.

"Huh?" Her eyes sparkled as she saw the cake shop. But she looked as if others were already leaving. Furina pouted a little but continued to walk after them, not wanting to be scolded by Anne or Lancelot.

As the female looked around she could see all the different species in one place. She saw fairies and even giants. Her eyes sparkled at the sight. But what she could notice, is that everyone is happy. Kids were happily running through the city as adults scolded them, but still they smiled.

In a few minutes, the group arrived in front of the huge castle. Shivers went through Furina as she looked at how big it was, but then at that moment, she sensed that Percival wasn't with them. Her eyes widened, glancing at the others as they were speaking with guards who were in front of the castle. They still haven't realized that he is gone. She let out a small sigh, as she teleported away to search for him. 

Furina knew that she was getting herself in trouble, but she couldn't help but worry for the green-haired male. She looked around in the hope of finding him, but nothing. Furina looked around to see some females who looked pretty and fancy, dressed up in some nice dresses.

"Excuse me?" Furina politely walks up to them with a small smile. Females looked at her, returning her smile.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen maybe a short guy with green hair? He has a helmet on his head.." Furina asks, explaining to the ladies what Percival looks like. Showing even with her hands while she explained. Women looked at her between themselves, before nodding at her.

"He went that way. He was so cute looking at the buildings!" Women pointed which way he went, making Furina sigh in relief. At the least, she knew which way he went. And that was a lot.

"Thank you so much for your help. Have a nice day! And your dresses look beautiful!" Furina politely bows, before walking off to find Percival. Ladies thanked her and waved at her. The girl looked around, not aware of how people looked at her in awe.