CH.7

Lancelot.

Is this how's going to end?

"Huh?!"

Furina let out a tiny squeak, as she found herself in an unknown male's arms. Her blue eyes were wide, a small blush covering her cheeks. She looked surprised at him, meeting the male gaze and her heartbeat stopped for a second, recognizing familiar red eyes. She gulps down her saliva, not knowing what to say. The male still looked at her, as she nervously looked away, remembering what happened seconds ago. She looks around to see Elgin dead on the ground. Her eyes widened in surprise, as everything happened too fast.

Sin carefully dropped her on the ground, placing the female behind him. Furina looked at him in shock, as almost visible blush grew even more. She looked at the male speechless. But then, she shakes slightly her head to process what happened and what is going on currently. So, Sin was actually a whole time a human?

Then does that mean that she was right the whole time about him? But why does it feel weird? 

So...When she carried him the whole time and nuzzled against him, she did that with a human?! Furina's eyes widened at the thought as she shook her head, trying to think of something else. Her eyes followed where the blonde male was and how he stood coolly. He had a very muscular and lean body and he is tall too. Furina slowly took a few steps back, feeling like she was just going to be a bother to Sin. 

"I'm going to kill you! Impact!" Doronach shouts in anger, while Fiddich muttered some profanities under his breath. Furina's eyes narrowed, taking a few steps in front of Sin as she formed a second water barrier around both of them, protecting them from his magic. Out of her barrier, there was a lot of dust, and couldn't be seen anything. She squeaks when she feels a big hand on her shoulder, shivers going through her body. He walked past her and her barrier disappeared as well as he did in the dust. She still felt tingles on her right shoulder. But why? 

Why does her mind can't calm down all of a sudden? What's this emotion that she feels? Why does she feel nervous? Is it because she almost died? That must be probably it! She got scared and the adrenaline in her body got high. 

"Huh...?" Dust cleared and Furina's eyes widened to see a half-cut Doronach on the ground.

"Name yourself!" Fiddich shouts at the blonde-haired male. Everyone behind her, including herself, looked surprised at the male.

"Who...are you?"

"Lancelot." Sin...no, Lancelot says, confidently. Furina gulped down her saliva as she looked not knowing what to think exactly. His name isn't even true...So was he lying to them all this time? Were his intentions true? 

"L-Lancelot...?"

"Not Sin?" Percival's voice was heard.

"And he is human?" Anne says, all of them surprised.