Monster High: Escape from Skull Shores 2/4

Quick question, should I do Welcome to Monster High after a couple of the main movies? Or nah? Just asking since the movie makes Draculaura/Y/n one of the main characters and she gets more screen time.

Y/n was freezing and it wasn't from her cold bloodedness. She and everyone else was stuck in the foggy, lonely sea with no services to their icoffins. Just their luck was a lone boat floating from afar.

"Help!" Franklin began yelling. "Save us!" Cleo cried. "Over here! Please, help us!" Lagoon yelled. Everyone waved their arms around in hopes that the person onboard had a heart to help. (The close ups were so goofy lol) "Please!" Y/n pleaded.

They suddenly see fireworks coming from the boat. "They see us!" Everyone cheered when their shipwrecked selves guided the makeshift boat towards their saviours. It was an old guy with a moustache and big ears, and a man with a bag over his head, minus the circles for eyes.

"Thanks so much mate." Lagoon said after he was the last one on. "You've saved us. We really are grateful." Y/n added. The man with the bag over his head quietly said "It's nothing." "On the contrary." The man with the bowler hat cut him off and bowed. "It is our distinct pleasure having you aboard our humble watercraft." He hit his sideman with the cane he held.

"Bartleby Farnum at your service." He bowed once more.

"What an... interesting boat." Cleo commented, unsure, and touched some chains. "What do you do you do?" He held up a small bird cage.

"What do I do?" Bartleby repeated his question and tossed his head around. "The better question is "what don't I do?" I sell things, I buy things, I buy things and sell them. I sell them and buy them back. I find things that need finding. I hide things that need hiding, and visa versa. Hahahaha.. Got a problem?"

He went to Gillia. "I can fix it. Torn coat? I can mend it. I do what needs to be done. I say what needs to be said." He hanged upside down in front of Cleo. "All for a normal fee, of course." Bartleby flipped back in front of everyone. "Mostly, I entertain." He finished with a pose and smoke popping from his staff he held.

The monsters look at each other, wondering what was supposed to happen. Bartleby shook his staff and out bursted fireworks. Y/n and everyone was entertained by this. "Wow!" "Amazing!"

Lagoon went up to him. "Mr. Farnum, do you think you could drop us off at the Great Barrier Reef? If it's not too far out of your way?" He asked the unusual man. "It would be to my great delight, sir." Bartleby slightly leaned down. Gillia stuttered. "Uh, th-there's no hurry or anything if you've got more.." She fumbled when Lagoon glared at him. "..important things.."

A toot of surprise came from him when he saw Franklin more closely. He awkwardly waved. "Franklin Stein, please to meet you.." "Ah! Gah!- You look just like-!" Bartleby fixed himself after Franklin gave him a confused face. The salesman uttered something to his henchman and left.

"Kipling, see to their things. I'll be in my cabin.."

🕸️🦇❤️

Y/n relaxed herself alone on a sofa whilst the boys spent some time together. She softly breathed and boringly stared at the ceiling. This gave her some time to think about most things, like what Clawdy could be doing at the moment, or even her father. Y/n rubbed her eyes until she felt the slight burn of the sun glowing on her skin.

It was daylight. She sprayed some sunscreen on herself, rubbed it in, and suddenly heard the boat honking everyone awake. "Oh my ra!" Cleo complained at the loud sound.

"Hurry! Hurry! Step right up. Behold, Skull Shores!" Farnum called to the boys and ghoul. They pass under a skull shaped rock. Y/n squinted her eyes and admired the very detailed skull in the rock they went under.