Monster High: Ghouls Rule! 2/3

Y/n, Claws, and Franklin were now walking down the hall after Clawdy tried to scare them. "Don't let them scare you, Franklin." Y/n heard something hitting another thing, but ignored it. "Halloween is really no biggie."

Spectrum floated towards them. "Guys! Breaking news! It's epic." Claws tried brushing him off. "Not now, Spectrum." The ghost shook his head. "But look!" He points at the window that was covered in eggs. The four look out to see more eggs splat on the window and gasp.

They hurriedly made their way outside where the other students gasp in shock at the vandalization of their school. Eggs and toilet paper was all over the building. "Check it out..." Gillia whispered to Lagoon. "Oh. My. Ra!" Cleo shoved his way to see what was happening. "What is going on here? I demand to-!"

He was cut off by some honking from a vehicle. Two masked strangers wore monster masks and threw eggs at the monsters. Manni and Howl duck just in time before they could be covered in egg. Unfortunately, Leo was hit with the eggs instead, making him yowl.

One of the normies laughed at them and tossed his toilet paper roll in his hand. "There's more where that came from, you monster freaks!" "This is gonna be the worst Halloween of your lives!" They took their escape by driving away.

This really scared Franklin. "Oh my ghoul! Oh my ghoul! Oh my ghoul!" Y/n worriedly stared out to where the normies were leaving. "I kinda forgot about this part..." She quietly uttered.

🕸️🦇❤️

Although the normie attacks were big, Y/n had to face her own problems. She had to wrack up her brain to remember what happened. 1500+ years of not seeing Monster High didn't prepare her for this.

But she remembered that Claws should start getting out there and after he ditched Y/n's cousin, she knew that he was just trying to skip out on the whole dating thin. She found the broody, hot-headed werewolf at his locker and went over to him. "Hey, what happened last night? You missed our double date! Thadina was disappointed!"

Claws had to look for an excuse. "Um.. I was- uh.. I was just too upset over what the normies did to go out on a date." He said, giving a fake smile. Y/n had to think. If he didn't want to go out, he could've said so. But he doesn't seem too bothered with being on a date..

"Mhm.. So then you won't mind if I resched? How is next Friday, hm?" Claws slammed his locker closed before faking another excuse. "Ohh.. I- I think I'm probably going to still be upset on Friday!.. Woah! Oh, look at the time!" He pointed at his wrist. "I'm gonna be late! Seeya!" And ran away from her.

Y/n was left disappointed. "I'm upset... yet intrigued." She smiled. "It was probably because he was nervous and he had never been on a double date! I'll just see what I could do about that." She looked back at her phone to start planning again to make him more comfortable on the official "first double date".

So she began to look up some single ghouls who were open for speed dating for the poor pup. Y/n put their names on a clipboard to list them off. She set up the dates in a room and texted Claws on her ICoffin, eagerly.

𝚈/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕????

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜: ... 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢

Y/n could clap her heels like a goofy ahh cartoon character. He's falling for it! Of course, she didn't want to make a complete fool out of Claws for just simply hooking him up with a ghoul. She just wanted to help him get out there.

Now, Y/n just had to wait for Claws to come and her plan will go to action. "Hey," Claws popped up. Y/n smiled. "I got your text. What's going-" He stopped when he saw a line of random girls. "Speed dating?... Y/n!" He angrily growled at her.

She just nervously smiled and hid behind her clipboard. "ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ.." Giving puppy eyes, Y/n begged.

"Why'd you do this??" Claws asked her, gesturing to the ghouls. "Because! I know you just need a nudge!" His face was unamused and blinked. "I know it's different, but just give it a shot!" She pleased. The ghouls behind her waved. "What's there to lose?" Y/n genuinely asked.

Claws wondered, sarcastically. "Hmm.. let's see. My dignity, my patience, my temper!" He growled at her. She gave him a look. "You see? Already with the bad attitude and we haven't even started." The werewolf looked away, folding his arms. "I am not doing this!"

His little declaration was short lived and, unfortunately for him, Y/n managed to pry him into doing the dates. Now, Claws was faced with a couple monster girls. "You are freaking me out. Enough with the winking." The eyeball girl just shrugged.

"No offense, but I like a ghoul with a little meat on her bones." A skeleton sadly looked down. A goblin. "Too small." A zombie. "Too slow." A vampire gave him a kissy face. "Too many fang ups." She looked at him in shock.

The last was a tiki girl who danced and sang in her seat. After that, she winked at Claws. He stared at the small being, speechless. Then the final breaking point was a giant monster that could barely sit in the chair.

Y/n heard the doors of the room slam open and there stood a very annoyed Claws. "We're done here." He stormed away. Y/n tried stopping him. "Wait! Why are you so stubborn?" Claws snapped at her. "Stop! I don't want to talk to you right now!" He walked away.

The vampire was left defeated. She just wanted to help her friend. Now that she thought about it, she was being quite pushy. Y/n decided to let Claws cool down after thrashing out at her and see what was going on with the normies. She was near Operetto. "I can't believe it happened again!"

"It says in the Ghostly Gossip that the normies think Holly is behind this one too." Gillia, who was also nearby, thought it was pretty cool. "Holly is so hardcore!" Verne and Roberto agreed with her. "Surely exciting!" "He's a total monster hero! He's treating normies like they treat the ozone layer!"

"I simply can't wait for the next post." Roberto said, scrolling on his phone. The other monsters were blabbering on about Holly's "prank". Y/n couldn't believe this. Cleo was now making up some stupid plan about being Holly's "Spokes Prince, her words not mine" BS.

But Y/n didn't care. She just needed to find Claws. Right now.

End of part two