Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 4/5

Valentine strutted the halls for the ghouls to swoon over his aura. He had a cocky smirk on his face whilst passing them, but was looking for one in particular. Tori made his way up to him. "I'm Tori." He slickly smirked.

The vampire looked him over. "Pleased to meet ya, darlin'. I'm-" Tori cut him off. "Valentine, yes. I know all about you." He smirked. This made Valentine more cocky. "I see my reputation precedes me." But Tori's next words made him shrink a little.

"And I know you're here for Y/n's heart." Tori fixed his jacket. Valentine put his hands up to quiet him. "Hush, now!" He nervously backed into a room, making Tori go in as well for a private talk. They hid behind the wall. "Look, she called me." He reasoned.

Tori smiled even more. "She didn't call you. I did." This took Valentine by surprise. "You did? Why?" The werecat grabbed his chin to look out the door to find Clawdy and Y/n talking by some lockers. "To help you get past her guard dog."

Valentine took a good look at Clawdy. "The furry lady?" He asked. Tori just leaned against the wall. "Her admirer." He explained, making Valentine shocked. "Admirer?!" Tori shrugged. "Relax. Clawdy doesn't have a romantic tuft of fur on her whole body. She's no threat."

Looking her over, Valentine felt nervous. "She sure is big." He gulped. Tori just pouted and patted his face. "Aw... It's okay, fraidy cat, the big, bad woof is leaving." Motion to Clawdy leaving Y/n at her locker. "Now, get over there and do what you do best." Tori demanded.

"Well, all right, now we're talking. Why are you doing this, anyway, pretty kitty?" He looked at his nails before looking at Tori. "Let's just call it a birthday present from the heart." Valentine didn't bother questioning him and stepped out to the open.

"Y/n!" She slightly flinched before looking behind her to see a very familiar face. Y/n was in shock as he began running to her in slow motion.. or, literally slow because the other students were walking at a normal speed for dramatic effects. "Y/n!" Valentine happily greeted.

He made a bouquet of flowers appear in his hand before handing them to her. "I.. Valentine? I haven't seen you since forever! ...and you've never changed.." She took the flowers, flustered. A few students stare at the affectionate scene with smiles. "How romantic!" One of them sighed.

🕸️🦇❤️

Valentine had taken an unsure Y/n outside the school. He lifted her chin to see a nervous smile on her face. He motioned to one of his cloud cronies to made a cloud into a heart in the air. Y/n felt her face heat up.

At the creepateria, Valentine had made their table into a romantic looking date. Y/n was starting to warm up inside despite her cold blood. She looked away with a bright smile. Valentine put on a pair of sunglasses, as if for fashion, but really he was finding that Y/n's heart was growing.

Oh dear..

Y/n had finally pulled away from Valentine's view and held her books tightly against her chest. She needed some air to breathe from all this sudden affection and his random debut on her birthday. Y/n rubbed her eyes.

"The attention Y/n was getting from Val was making her batty with glee, but so exhausted from how he came outta nowhere. 'Course, that much glee is hard to hide."

"GRROW!" Y/n gasped as Claws growled loudly at her, making her stop on the stairs. "What's going on with you and Valentine?" He accused. The rest of their friends had her stuck on the stairs. "What? What are you talking about?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Everybody knows that you guys have been hanging out. It's all over school." Claws said, as if it were obvious. "It's even in Spectrum's blog." Cleo added. The said ghost took a flashy picture before floating away.