Prologue

I'm freezing... it's so cold...

Y/n rubbed her hands together. It had been a stupid idea to sneak out during winter. Wearing a basic jacket and think that the weather would be fine at night? Stupid!

Her breath was frost and eyesight had slowly froze from her tears.

Fuck winter.

She sobbed as her throat was completely dry and raw. She coughed that one nasty cough with that mucus or stuff people cough when they're sick.

At least it's better than to keep going.

She fell to her knees to try and gather warmth from her numbing limbs.

Her tears frosted her eyes closed..

I feel cold.. extremely cold. Holy shit...

She opened her eyes to see f/c all around her. Y/n pushed her hands against something cushioned in front of her. It was barely a few inches from her face.

Where am I? Where am I??

She began panicking as she tried shoving something wooden behind the cushion in front of her. Her hands were a bit shaky and feeling a bit numb.

"Y/n? Are you in there?"

The door opened to reveal a tall, pasty man wearing a cape. His hair was slicked back and wearing all black. Y/n felt her heart drop. Who the fuck was this?? And why does Halloween dad have an weird accent??

She was frozen. "Um... yeah." Act cool. And what age am I? This man, or "vampire", must be someone she knows. "Ah, perfect! Please, come out of your coffin. I have made my little bat her favourite breakfast."

Y/n nervously smiled. She's a vampire... Literally who the fuck was this?! Some dude is just making me think that he's my father and all- Ah, I'll die anyway. Can't do that on an empty stomach.

After eating with who claims to be her dad, Y/n went to the bathroom to see no reflection. She rubbed her face in disbelief. "Vampire.. where the hell am I??"

Years.... It had been years since she had woken up as.. this.

Y/n had gotten used to this, but the meat had tasted a bit bad for her liking when her "father" made it. She felt her fangs, which were growing at a slow rate. They had never been loose since the day she came here. Strange..

Dracula had patted the head of a 1200 year old Y/n. "You know, I could've named you Draculaura. Such a sweet sounding name. But it as a middle name is also good."

Oh..

Ohh!

Oh my god, she's reborn as Draculaura.

After so many adventures from being 120 to 1599 (since she was reborn) for fuck's sake that long, she had ended up into a school called Monster High. This will certainly be interesting and nostalgic. But her mind had completely went blank when she tried to think of the movies.

What happened? The first one was a blur and she can't remember the last time she had ever watched one. It's been like 1000 years.

...Guess it's time for nostalgia to try its best in her smooth brain.

End of Prologue.