Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? 5/5

Y/n was walking along the almost full hallway. She heard loud music play through the corridors and gasped as she saw Valentine holding a boombox playing the music. Y/n sighed before he summoned a box of chocolate skulls for her.

She happily took one, feeding into its creamy inside before Valentine poofed the box away. He put his sunglasses on to see her heart was slowly filling. "What's taking so long.." Valentine groaned, looking away in disappointment.

From afar, Lagoon was watching and looked back at his friends. "Crikey, it's almost her birthday! We don't have much time, buoys." Claws was majorly upset. "Why couldn't my sister just be more romantic in the first place?" He asked.

"It's not her fault. Valentine hypnotized her!" Franklin backed up Clawdy. "She let her get away from her, Franklin. I mean, her big gift to her was gonna be this box of junk." Claws pulled the box out of his locker. Franklin picked it up from his hands.

"And now, every time I try to talk to her, she and Cupid keep waggin' their tongues about the power of "true love."" Claws quoted. Franklin was hit with an idea and he looked down at the items in the box.

"And that's when it hit me. There was something in that box more powerful than Cupid's and Valentine's powers put together."

He smiled. "Guys! I have a plan. But we need to get everyone in the same room at the same time." Cleo wondered about this. "But how?" "A party!" Claws said. "We're back, baby!" He eagerly put his hands up.

"Cleo and Claws made copies of the skullet key and used them as invitations."

Claws and Cleo were out in the hall, passing around invitations, or duplicates of the skillet key, to Y/n's party. Jacklyn, a nerdy normie, came up to Cleo. "Jacklyn, come to Y/n's party?" He asked her. Her eyes widened as she took a key. "A party? Me? Awesome!"

Cleo stopped her. "Actually, it's for Holly Hyde. We need a DJ. Y/n's party?" This made Jacklyn deflate in sadness as she wasn't invited, but her monster counterpart was.

Claws found Clawdy and Cupid were just passing by, still holding hands. "Hey, you guys, wanna come to Y/n's party?" He passed his sister a blue key. She happily took it. "Yeah, that way everyone can see us and-" "see how in love we are!" They say in unison.

This made Claws snarl at how narcissistic they were for Y/n's party. "Great!" He sarcastically said, waving as they walk away from him and gagged at the sight of them. "G ro-to-the-ross!"

🕸️🦇❤️

"I found Y/n and Valentine. And now, to get them to the party."

Franklin caught up with Y/n and Valentine, trying to convince them to go to the party. "So, what do you say?" He asked, in hopes that they will agree.

"There's no time for that. Her birthday should be all about filling her heart with love, completely." Valentine said as he looked down at Y/n holding his arm. Franklin continued bribing them. "Well, I know nothing fills her heart faster than a party in her honor." He held a teal key.

Valentine thought of this. "Hmm... Then we'll be there." He took the key Franklin was holding. "Count on it." He went back to Y/n. Franklin's smiled as their plan was starting to bloom. "Perfect!"

Soon enough, Y/n's party had begun. Cleo's guard dogs had monsters come in one at a time into the catacombs. Holly was dj-ing the party, occasionally trying to hype up everyone to dance with the music.

There were monsters laughing and dancing with the music while some were wearing a few accessories. With the group, there were watching Cupid and Clawdy be all lovey dovey with each other, thinking that was completely wrong.