B.U.M-V.G. OC #1

So before I start to make the Bio for this newest Original Character of mine, I wanted to talk about this newest Idea I have thought about for the upcoming Season 3 of NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book on Wattpad. The Idea is about both The Heroic Factions & The Villainous Factions that appeared in PauloGamenha's/JeymisPeixoto's/PatrickEstvo's Blitzo's Multiversal Journey Book Series on Wattpad, where after the events of JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. (Along with those other Multiverse Heroes) will join Forces with The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction (The O.W.O.A.D.) & Their Allies while The Ultimate Villainous Alliance/The U.V.A. (Along with those other Multiverse Villains) will be joining Evil Goku (aka Aku Goku)'s Forces & The Revived Villains from Season 1 & Season 2.

(The Character's Name): Jenna "Kersten" Madison.

(Species): Human.

(Gender): Female.

(Affiliations): Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group/The B.U.M-V.G.

(Occupations): Female B.U.M-V.G. Assassin.

(Rank): Corporal.

(Nickname/Codename): The Hooded Assassin.

(Her Origin of Universe): (PauloGamenha's "Cog & Auteur's Merged Universes Adventure" & "Super Sentai Dekaranger" Crossover Stories).

(Her First Main Appearance): (JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story).

(Her Latest Upcoming Appearance): (The upcoming Season 3 of NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book on Wattpad).

(Her Main Looks):

(Nationality): Russian-American

(Place of Birth): (Unknown/Classified).

(Date of Birth): (Unknown/Classified).

(Family): Unnamed Mother. Unnamed Father. Unnamed Brother & Sister.

(Her Background): Jenna "Kersten" Madison, Codename: "The Hooded Assassin", is one of the Newest Members of Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group (The B.U.M-V.G.) during the events of JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story. Most of her Backstory is Unknown, other than she has Parents & Siblings back to where she lived at. She's also one of Blitzø's Harem Lovers when they were fighting against some Ultimate Villainous Alliance/U.V.A. Troops. Her Abilities are mostly about hiding in the Shadows while Stealth Killing her Enemies, including using an Invisibly Device, Smoke Bombs, and more Equipment for Stealth Attacks.