o.W.n. The Rebirth OC

The Character's Name: Salin "Sal" Portler.

Origin of Universe: (Team Fortress 2: o.W.n. The Rebirth).

Species: Human.

Rank: Lieutenant.

Class: Combat Sniper (A different specialized Variant of the regular Sniper Class, where he could use a lot more guns instead of just always using a Sniper Rifle).

His First Appearance: (The upcoming Season 3 of BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book).

His Affiliations: o.W.n. (Our World Now) The Rebirth.

(His Main Looks):

(His own personal o

(His own personal o.W.n. The Rebirth's "FTL" Combat Rig Suit):

(A/N: Pretend that it has some Black Colors on this "FTL" Combat Rig Suit, and also add the o

(A/N: Pretend that it has some Black Colors on this "FTL" Combat Rig Suit, and also add the o.W.n. The Rebirth's Main Logo on this Suit as well).

Information: This new "o.W.n. The Rebirth" OC was based off this Idea Page that Captainrex2177 has made on his "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Idea Book. It was about the o.W.n. The Rebirth and it being the successor to The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality. However I thought about this very interesting new Idea that will be for the upcoming Season 3 in BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Book, where The Our World of Alliance Defense/The O.W.O.A.D. & their Allied Forces meet the o.W.n. The Rebirth while they were thinking about some plans to take down Evil Goku/Aku Goku. After learning the information about them, The Our World of Alliance Defense/The O.W.O.A.D., along with the other Allied Factions, decided to form a much stronger Faction that will be having much more Allies along with a newer Name for this newest upcoming Faction (If any of you guys have any Name Suggestions for this newest upcoming Faction, then just tell Me, BlazeSaber00, and Captainrex2177 in the Comment Section below).