S.A.S. Commander OC

Here is a new Original Character of mine that'll be appearing later on in Season 1 of NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book on Wattpad. This new page will also be for PauloGamenha (aka JeymisPeixoto & PatrickEstvo on Wattpad) and his "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Stories that are on his "JeymisPeixoto" Wattpad Account, where this OC of mine appeared in some of those Books of his as one of The Main Heroic Characters.

(The Character's Name): Moore "Suarez" Edwards.

Species: Human.

Gender: Male.

Origin of Universe: (Unknown).

Rank: Commander.

Nationality: British-American.

Affiliations: The Special Air Service/The S.A.S., The Mega Mixers (In JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 1.5: The Spin-Off Adventures!" & "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Stories), The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction (The O.W.O.A.D.), The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. (In JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story), Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group/The B.U.M-V.G. (In JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story).

Occupations: S.A.S. Commander. Leader of The Mega Mixers (In JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 1.5: The Spin-Off Adventures!" Crossover Story). Member of The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality. One of the Commanders of Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group/The B.U.M-V.G. (In JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story).

(His Main Looks):

(His Backstory): Although not much about his Past Life is known, he's shown to be a S

(His Backstory): Although not much about his Past Life is known, he's shown to be a S.A.S. Commander. Before the events of the "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 1.5: The Spin-Off Adventures!" Story (by JeymisPeixoto), he formed a Crossover Team that goes by The Mega Mixers (If y'all wanna know who's a part of The Mega Mixers, check out the "Garry Larson's Bio" page in my "Character Bios for Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Book since it'll show the Members of that Group), where they took down some Outposts that belonged to The Ultimate Villainous Alliance/The U.V.A. (A Very Powerful Enemy Faction that makes a appearance in JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story, and y'all can learn about their Backstories by reading both the "Cog & Auteur's Merged Universes Adventure" & "Super Sentai Dekaranger" Crossover Stories that were made by PauloGamenha on his Wattpad Profile).