New MK1 (2023) OC

Name: Vincent Lyndon.

Origin of Universe: (Unknown (Possibly Mortal Kombat)/Classified).

His First Appearance: (Season 1 of BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book).

Affiliations: The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality.

Occupations: Elite "o.W.n./Cult of Personality" Shadow Assassin. Ultimate "o.W.n./Cult of Personality" Shadow Vigilante.

Species: Unknown Lizard Being.

(His Human Form):

(His True/Lizard Form):

(P.S. Pretend that he has a Gray Tail behind him).

A/N: This newest Original Character of mine was based off Reptile/Syzoth from the newest upcoming "Mortal Kombat 1 (2023)" Video Game, and it was also based off this Trailer for Mortal Kombat 1 (2023):

(Warning: Blood and Gore will be in this Video, please watch if you are fine with it).

(P.S. Mostly go to the parts that have Reptile/Syzoth in them, since it will show what kind of Special Abilities that Vincent Lyndon would be having in Season 1 of BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book later on).

His Bio: It will mostly be based off Reptile's/Syzoth's Backstory for Mortal Kombat 1 (2023). When he had joined The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality & Their Allies after he helped them pushed back the Enemy Forces in the "Call of Duty" Modern Warfare Rebooted" Video Game Universe, they learned about his Backstory and felt sorry for him, so they decided to let him join them. After he joined, he felt like he truly belonged here since they treated him nicely for who he is.