Keith Dickinson's Bio

This new page is about an Original Character of mine that will be appearing in Season 1 of BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, where he used to be from an Unknown PMC/Private Military Company in the past. But he is also from my "Character Bios for Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Book that I've made for JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad.

Name: Keith Dickinson.

Origin of Universe: (Unknown).

Nationality: American.

Rank: Staff Sergeant (Formerly). Commander (Currently).

(His Looks):

Affiliations: Unknown PMC/Private Military Company Group (Formerly)

Affiliations: Unknown PMC/Private Military Company Group (Formerly). The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality (Currently). The Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S./The CC R.I.M.S. (deathall935's Main Faction).

Date of Birth: (Unknown/Classified).

Place of Birth: (America).

Bio/Backstory: Keith Dickinson was a Member of an Unknown Private Military Company, and everything was going good. However on one day, tragedy had begin to happen. The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) and their Allies had invaded their Main Base of Operations, and killed every single PMC Soldier there, making Keith Dickinson in the Only Survivor after the Enemy Forces's Surprise Attack.

(A/N: This part of Keith Dickinson's Bio/Backstory was inspired by this Team Fortress 2 [SFM] Video I have found on YouTube):

(Replace The RED Heavy with Keith Dickinson, replace The RED Team with Unknown PMC Soldiers, and replace The Robot Mercenaries with The Season 1 Enemy Forces).

After escaping from the Ruins of the destroyed Base, he came across The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality and their Allies as he explained what happened. After hearing his Story, both The o.W.n. Forces and their Allies decided to let Keith Dickinson join them in stopping both The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF and their Allies.

(His Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):