4 Resistance OC's

This page will be showing 4 new Original Characters of mine that will be from Earth 268 (Also known as Captainrex2177's Universe), where they along with some other Refugees escape from Union Academy (Earth 268)'s High Security Prison, and join both The o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality and their Allies to take a stand against Union Academy (Earth 268).

And also the part where it had mentioned a Union Academy (Earth 268) High Security Prison will be based off this Campaign Mission that is from the "Call of Duty: Black Ops 1" Video Game:

A/N: That is right everyone! I have decided to make this new page about both 4 new OC's (Who will actually be from Captainrex2177's Universe) and an newer Chapter Idea for the upcoming Season 2 of BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book! And I'll explain more about this new Chapter Idea later on, but I will tell y'all that Viktor Reznov will be replaced by a new OC, but I don't know which name or looks the OC should have.

(Original Character #1):

Name: Chavez.

Origin of Universe: Earth 268 (aka Captainrex2177's Universe).

Gender: Male.

Nationality: British-American.

Affiliations: The Earth 268 Refugees (Which is a Resistance Faction that is basically against the actions of both Union Academy (Earth 268) and their newer Allies).

Bio: Before he was sent to Union Academy (Earth 268)'s High Security Prison, he was actually a Ally of Captain Rex-2177 (Captainrex2177) and The Alliance of Defense. However after The New War, he was captured for being an Ally of The Alliance of Defense, and was sent to Prison. But some years later, he along with other Prisoners escaped and formed the Resistance Faction that's known as: "The Earth 268 Refugees".

Rank: Resistance Leader.

(His Main Weaponry):