Earth 268 OC #3

The Character's Name: Johnathan "David" Miller.

Rank: Lieutenant.

Species: Human.

Gender: Male.

His Origin of Universe: (Earth 268, aka Captainrex2177's Homeworld).

Affiliations: Union Academy (Formerly). The Alliance of Defense (During The New War, Currently). The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The Our World of Alliance Defense (The O.W.O.A.D.), (During Season 2, Currently).

Occupations: Union Academy's Covert-Ops Lieutenant (Formerly). O.W.O.A.D. Covert-Ops Lieutenant (Currently).

His First Appearance: (Upcoming Unknown Earth 268 Spin-Off Story Idea).

His Next Upcoming Appearance: (The upcoming Season 2 of NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book).

(His Main Looks):

Nationality: Russian-American

Place of Birth: Russia.

Date of Birth: Unknown.

(Character Bio): During The New War, David was a Covert-Ops Lieutenant in Union Academy, until he decided to defect from them after seeing so much of their Corruption. He later on joined what remained of The Alliance of Defense after the "Deaths" of Captain Rex-2177 (Captainrex2177), Agent Breizh (TheBreizhOne), and Syria/The Flame Killer (SyriaandIraq) when The New War had ended.

(His Personality): Cold & Serious, while also Caring sometimes.

(Johnathan "David" Miller's Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):

*Johnathan "David" Miller's Beretta 92FS/Renetti Burst-Fire Handgun, (From The "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)/Call of Duty: Warzone 3" Video Game Universe)