Gary "Thomas" Johnston's Bio

Name: Gary Johnson.

Codename: "Thomas".

Full Name: Gary "Thomas" Johnson.

His Rank: Staff Sergeant, (During Season 1). Lieutenant, (During Season 2). Captain, (During Season 3).

Origin of Universe: (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)/Call of Duty: Warzone/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)/Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0).

Nationality: British-American.

Affiliations: Unknown PMC/Private Military Company, (Formerly). The Urzikstan Liberation Force (ULF)/Urzik Militia, (Ally). The Red Arrow Peacekeepers/The R.A.P. (A newer Member, during Season 2). The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction, (A newer Member).

His Looks:

Bio: Gary "Thomas" Johnson is an Ally of both Commander Farah Karim and Operations Officer Alex Keller during the events of Season 1, where he helped The Urzikstan Liberation Force against both The Al-Qatala Forces and The Settlement Defense Front...

Bio: Gary "Thomas" Johnson is an Ally of both Commander Farah Karim and Operations Officer Alex Keller during the events of Season 1, where he helped The Urzikstan Liberation Force against both The Al-Qatala Forces and The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare).

During the upcoming Season 2, his Rank has now went from Staff Sergeant to Lieutenant, and he later on joined The Red Arrow Peacekeepers/The R.A.P. to help them against The Union Academy (Earth 268)'s Invasion of New York City. Also when The o.W.n./Cult of Personality, The Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S. and their Allies went into the "Murder Drones" Web Series Universe, and saw that Serial Designation J looks a little bit like his Mother, but is not really his Mother (P.S. This is just a Random Funny Idea I've thought about, but it's also kinda based a little bit off of this Book called: "Mother J" on Wattpad, and I highly suggest that ya'll read it since it's actually pretty good).

During Season 3, his Rank is now from a Lieutenant to a Captain, and he will help The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction (Which is actually The "o.W.n. (Our World Now) Cult of Personality" Faction, but they have now changed their name since they have gotten much more Powerful) against Evil/Aku Goku and his Evil Forces, including the Revived Villains that are from both Season 1 and Season 2.

And also before the Events of Season 1, he used to be a part of an Unknown PMC/Private Military Company.

(His Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):