Chapter 42

Sihan was walking holding a bag with some stuff in his arms with Noah beside him. They were heading to the bakery while looking around. 

“Mauntique! Slow down!” 

Heading towards them was a little blond boy with a ball soon he trips and falls scraping his knee landing in front of Noah. 

“Mauntie!” Soon the beautiful male runs up towards him to check him out.

“Ouchie,” the little boy said, ready to cry.

“Mauntie, I told you to slow down.” He hugs.

“Mommy it hurts,” the little cries.

Looking at the child's ugly crying Noah sighs he searches his pocket then takes out a candy. “Here,” 

Mauntique looks at him sniffing then takes it and eats it, feeling the popping feeling in his mouth he cheers up.

“Thank you–” 

“Bad boy!” Noah Said.

“Noah!” 

Alex looks at Noah confused.

“Eating candy from strangers,” 

Mauntique grasps, he then tries to spit out.

“it's too late you already ate my candy before you get punish listen to your mom,” 

Mauntique looks at him, “or what?”

“The boogeyman comes,” 

“Boogeyman?” 

Alex was confused, why is this little kid speaking so intelligently? 

“Noah Noah, stop scolding him he has a bubu,” Sihan said.

Sihan could barely see in front of him because of the bags, Alex stands straight.

“It's okay, it's okay. Mauntie has been spoiled heavily by his father so he is a little rude,” Alex said awkwardly.

“But still Noah is being rude especially when he gives the candy.” Sihan said.

“But at least Mauntique will learn his lesson after a good scolding, plus they are just children.” Alex said.

Noah looks up; he can't help but think this person's face looks familiar.

“Um, do you mind if I help you?” Alex offers.

“No, I'm good the bakery is just a block down,” 

“And that is why, it's best to help quicker the better!” 

Sihan gave in, allowing him to take some of the boxes and upon clearing his sights his heart sank.

‘You,’ 

Sihan steps back as the shimmering blond hair flashes through the wind and soon he is lost in those beautiful eyes, truly it feels like an angel was before him. He was far more beautiful than photos give him justice. Alexandre Laurier, the wife of Nathaniel.

Noah could see the pain in his mother's eyes and recognize the sadness and then it clicked it wasn't much but he knew who this person was as well as the two little ones, his half brothers. 

Things just got complicated, helping them to the bakery Sihan could barely hold his composure to not break down. While Noah held up well after all he had no attachment to Nathaniel or who he was.

“I must say your bakery is looking quite lovely,” Alexandre said smiling.

“Thanks to a friend of mine who designed it, I just moved here.” Sihan said.