Chapter 15

Noah thinks time is finally coming up to speed today, his grandparents visited. Rosalie smiles as she holds Noah in her arms…

"Ooh!" Rosalie cried out.

"Mom?!" Sihan said worried.

"You're a little heavy aren't you? I can barely manage your weight" Rosalie teases. 

'Put me down' 

"Oh mom" Sihan chuckles. 

Sihan's father then carries the bags to the table. "Today we brought toys and clothes for our little grangran" 

"But will the clothes fit? He is so big after all?"

'Grandmother I hate you, put me down!' 

"Don't worry it'll fit, ooh a merman plushy" Sihan said.

"Oh it's yours, you used to love it as a kid I don't know you don't sleep with anymore" Rosalie said.

Sihan Smiles, "I'm grown now mom, too old for plushy" 

Rosalie snorted, "None senses I see streams of grown men playing with kid dolls. What do you mean too old? In fact, here for you!" She offers him.

Sihan takes it then looks at it in his big blue eyes then hugs it and cuddles it. "Feels nice." 

"There you see? You can even use it as a blocker for when you put Noah on the bed since babies love to roll around," Rosalie advised. 

Noah smiles at how he was now able to talk with his mother so casually about this, he'd thought it would never be like this. Before they were so angry about his pregnancy since he was in dorm school and only got this once in a lifetime opportunity to become an incredible artist and photographer, so when they discovered that he was pregnant it was over the phone and they had no idea how for along their son was so he told him to get rid of it. 

Their son who was really hurt didn't contact them and blocked them for a while. They came to the city to look for him and it was only a coincidence they heard he had given birth and that's when their son unblocked them, they realised their mistakes. 

Pressuring and demanding that he had an abortion without thinking of his feelings is very cruel and the fear of losing their son makes them feel horrible and like the worst parents ever.

"Ah mom, dad, how long are you staying here?" Sihan inquires.

This apartment was large so they had an extra room other than Noah's since Sihan insisted that there be an extra, so 3 rooms: an open kitchen and living room and a bathroom as well as a little hobby room where Sihan keeps his painting photographs and collection. 

There was a little balcony outside in case he wanted fresh air or when Nathaniel  wanted to smoke. 

"Oh, we are staying for a week," Sihan's father said. 

"That's awesome! But don't you have to work, dad?" 

"The company had to close for a few days to make some minor changes, so I'll be free so might as well spend it with my family eh?" He said.

Sihan feels elevated, and a bit of tears fall from his eyes. "Yeah, I'm happy" 

"Since this old lady didn't get to fatten you up last time, why don't I prepare something delicious while Carl prepares movies and we can all watch as family like old times!" Rosalie offers.

"Yes but no scary movies!" Sihan pouts. 

"HAHAHA, of course not! don't want my little boy to not be able to sleep," Carlton jokes. 

"Dad!" Sihan sbouts from embarrassment.

Noah feels nice, seeing everyone together just being happy. That night they all enjoy a movie together falling asleep against each other then early next day waking each other up and brushing teeth at the same time. 

Sadly Sihan had to go to mother's day care and so sadly Sihan left leaving his parents in charge. 

Nathaniel who was feeling stretch after dealing with his bothersome parents wanted to take a break and so he decided to go to Sihan's apartment to get some peace of mind he knows based on the schedule that he is probably not there but he still went opening up the door he heard rapid footsteps then a voice.

"Sihan is that m–" 

Rosalie pauses when she sees a young male at the door staring at him.

A/n

The apartment set up