Definition Of Love

CARINA POV
"Do you think we have to leave our bed?" Maya asked as I laid on her chest, we'd found ourselves waking up early in the morning, getting heated between kisses, giving in to our carnal emotions.

"I think we'll soon having our daughter knocking on our door" I point out and her groan vibrates through her chest. Silence falls around us.

I take a moment to recognise how this morning looks different. The sun bleeding through the curtains in small beams hit our faces, Maya's stomach radiates with the small specks. Our comforter is just covering our legs as we lay naked and glued together.

"I've been thinking about something for a while" Maya mutters quietly, her hand starts to stroke my back lightly.

"Thinking is dangerous when it comes to you" I joke but it's not met with laughter or any reaction that I could see. I pull myself up, Maya is staring at the ceiling, probably just acknowledging that my body had left its position. She looks down at me for a brief moment, watching me shift so that my arms are resting on her stomach, holding my face up as I observe her.

"Happiness, it's a weird concept. We're taught that when we get that dream job, the dream car, the dream house, we should be happy. But they don't talk about how happiness isn't a continuous emotion, it's a condition that only lasts for a certain amount of time. But they also don't talk about how meeting your person, building that family, and watching that family grow, is a different definition of happiness. I never understood that happiness could be an emotion that stays." She stops for a moment, there's a soft smile as she gazes down at me.

"With you and our two children, happiness is a continuous feeling. I don't go a day without a moment of happiness, a moment of looking at you and our children build memories. The other day, I saw you dress our son and it felt as if my brain took a snapshot of it. You are my happiness and so are our children, never question that. The love I have for you and our family couldn't be put into words, there isn't a good enough word to describe it" Maya finished her speech, her hand coming down to stroke my cheek softly.

"You know I'm more likely to cry before my morning coffee" I say back, tears already escaping my eyes.

"I guess I need to get you your coffee" Maya says, rolling on top of me and pulling me into deep, loving kiss. She holds herself up as we hold eye contact, her eyes flicker between my lips and eyes, she bites her lip for a second before attempting to get up. Seeing my opportunity, I wrap my legs around hers, forcing her to stay exactly where I wanted her.

"I can wait" I say, she spins us around once more, pulling me on top of her, her hands sliding down my back until her hands land on my ass, she playfully spanks me, I smile into our kiss which quickly deepens.

-

MAYA POV
Three rounds of hot, steamy sex with the love of my life. It's the first time in a while, the first time since Alex was born and fuck me was it great. It felt as if she'd forgotten about her insecurities, if anything she used them to her advantage, she directed my hands to the stretch marks on her thighs, slapping them down heavily as she grinded on my hips.

Our kids are in the kitchen eating breakfast and I'm here watching my wife, having flashbacks of this morning, of how our hands explored each other, of the sounds leaving her lips as she inched closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Stop thinking about this morning" Carina breaks me out of my thoughts, she'd somehow moved impossibly close to me. My hands wrapped around her waist, leaving a kiss on her cheek.

"I really don't want to" I whisper to her and she smiles shyly.