Expressions Of Love

CARINA POV
Last night was filled with passion and emotions, we both felt so free to share our thoughts about anything. At one point, we ordered brownies and talked about our crushes as teenagers, she almost religiously teased me, knowing that she had been one of mine.

We woke up this morning as a pile of naked limbs, wearing clothes to bed was usually a necessity since Isabella had been born, but an evening of pure nakedness revealed how much we missed it.

"Do you we have to go home?" I asked, loving the feeling of Maya's arm wrapping around me as we lay on our backs; her fingers lightly stroking the skin of my arm.

"We can stay here all day again but we're eventually going to have to return, for Isabella's sake" Maya reminds me.

"5 more hours?" I ask her, a big grin on my face that she matches, pulling me closer so that she could kiss my forehead and cheek, before ghosting my lips. "5 more hours" she whispers back, moving me so that I straddle her. It's not a sexual thing per say, despite all of her attention being on my tits; her eyes observe the new stretch marks pregnancy had given me, but she smiles. She loves my body, within 2 months after Isabella had been born, she took the time to kiss every single stretch mark on my body. She reminded me daily that I was beautiful, and I didn't believe it for a long time.

"I can't believe you haven't begged to leave the room and get some fresh air" I say incredulously, staying straddled across Maya's hips as she shifts our bodies until she's sitting against the headboard. I bite my lip as the muscles on her arms ripple with tension, the way her breath speeds up and a slight grunt escapes her lips as she moves us so easily. Her hands find my waist as she pulls me even closer, kissing down my neck but no further. Calming, clean, and soft pecks massage the skin of my neck, my eyes instantly close as if I'm trying to increase the sensations.

"We don't need to leave the room, my love" She whispers, the kisses stop, and she gazes up at me. My eyes open and we make eye contact.

"We have a balcony, we can order breakfast and eat it there if you'd like" she says, her smile growing as she watches a similar facial expression cover my face. I nod slightly, my hands no longer snaking around her neck but instead I grab her cheeks as I lead her towards my lips. Unlike the calm kisses before, we kiss with fervour as her hands explore my body.

I stroke her cheeks softly, one of my hands I caress her neck and slightly pull on her hair. She palms my ass as she controls my movements, thankfully forcing me to grind against her. Our breathing changes as she dodges my lips, moving her head down to explore my body. She leaves a trail of wet kisses towards my sternum, missing my tits for a second. God, I love how well she knows my body.

"Maya" I moan, pulling her hair rougher than before as I try to encourage Maya to be rougher. I can thank the Almighty Gods as she instantly starts to bite at my skin, surely leaving teeth marks all over my stomach and chest. She squeezes my thighs in such an addictive way that as soon as she tries to pull her hands away, I push them back.

Just as our mouths nearly connect, starting a dirty make out, my stomach interrupts us. A loud rumble vibrates my stomach with so much power that Maya could feel it against her own.

"Someone's hungry" Maya teases, kissing my neck at a slower pace as her hands start to relax, lightly running her nails up and down my thighs.

"I can't help it. We only had brownies and three bottles of wine" I whine, only just realising how we'd been so caught up in each other that the idea of food had escaped both of our brains. Silence ensues, my hand soothing Maya's neck while my other hand twirls her golden locks around my fingers. Thinking that my body's reaction to hunger had disappeared, I kiss Maya passionately, begging for the intensity and excitement we'd chased just moments before. Just as Maya's hands start to explore my body, my stomach rumbles again.