Are We Still Friends? (pt 2)

Hey lovelys <3
Here's part 2! I hope yall love it sm! Happy reading! :p

Y/n pov

"What is wrong with me?" I said. Tears still falling down my face. Jax looked like he'd seen a ghost. I didn't mean to scare him.

I have my dad's anger issues unfortunately. Jax shouldn't have been in the middle of all this. I feel so bad.

"I'm so sorry, Jax." I said realizing what just happened.

"It's okay...." He said standing stiff. "Are you okay? What was all that?" He asked so softly.

At this point I felt like I was gonna fall over. I grabbed the edge of the counter to hold myself up.

"Y/n?" He asked

"I...uhh..I'm not fe-" Was all I could get out.

<----------------------------------------------->

Jax pov

"Y/n?" I asked. She looked really pale.

"I...uhh..I'm not fe-" She said

*BAM*

Shit! "Y/N!?"

She hit the ground, hard. I ran over to her and picked her up. I laid her on the couch.

"Shit. You're bleeding." I said. She can't even hear me. I don't know why I'm talking.

I went and got a towel and wet wash cloth. It was just a small cut thankfully. I sat on the floor by the couch. Eventually I fell asleep.

<--------‐--------------------------------------------->

Y/n pov

"Fuck..." I said holding my head.

I woke up on my couch with the absolute worst headache ever. I've had bad hangovers before but even they weren't this bad.

I went to stand up but hit something. It was dark now. I didn't know what time it was but the sun was almost down. Looking hard I could tell it was Jax. He was sound asleep and leaning on the couch.

"Jax." I whispered. He didn't move. "Jax, hey." I said a little louder.

"Mmmm" He groaned. "What's up?" He said sleepily looking at me.

"Goodmorning princess." I said with a giggle.

"Bruh. Shut up." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"I feel like I've been hit by a bus and then it reversed over me again." I said sitting on the edge of the couch.

Jax turned to me. "I would imagine so. You ate the floor with your face." He laughed a little.

"What time is it?" I said standing up. Instantly there were little spots everywhere and I felt light headed again. "Oh no." I sat back down.

"Do you want me to help you to bed?" He asked.

I blushed a little at the question. "Yes please. Thank you." I said with a small smile.

*time skip*

Carl pov

Y/n was right, what is up with me? This isn't the kind of person I am. Her and I used to do everything together. But now we barely talk.

*snap*

I turned to see what the noise was. There wasn't a walker near by and I didn't see any animals either. Walking towards the sound, I heard it again.