Well Shit

Lol this is one that I'm writing as I go. Again. I don't really plan any of these little stories but yeah. Hehe <3

I have been feeling off for the past two weeks. From getting sick as soon as I wake up, to feeling so exhausted I can't work like I used to. I thought mabey I was just sick with something so I went to Enid. She now works in the infirmary ever since Denise, well, since she was shot and passed away.

"Hey." I said walking through the door.

"Hey girl." Enid said with a smile.

Enid and I are so close. She is like a sister to me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Oh...umm...I've been feeling." I paused. "Well, off  I guess." I said.

"Off?" She asked with a confused look.

"Yeah."

"Well umm. Like what have you been feeling?"

"Well first off I've been getting sick as soon as I wake up." I told her.

"Okay."

"And I've felt so exhausted that I can't even work like usual."

She walked over to me. "Well let's start with a temp check."

I nodded and she checked me temperature. It came back to 99.8°f. That's quite high for my usual temperature. I was trying to think of what could be making me sick.

"Temp is a little high but nothing some rest and soup can't fix." She smiled and wrote me a note that I couldn't work till I was better.

"Thank you." I said giving her a hug.

"Just doing my job." She said hugging me back.

I went back to my house. Walking through the front door I was met with Carl sitting at my table.

"Hey, where have you been?" He asked getting up.

"Umm the infirmary. Why?" I said.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked hugging me.

"No, just a high fever. Enid told me to rest a drink some soup." I said.

"Okay. Yeah that's good. Good." He said.

I looked at him with a strange face. "Why are you acting like that?" I asked.

"What?" He said.

Carl was the worst liar in the world. When he lied you could tell. His face gets red and he tries not to smile. I know this cause we have been together for 2 years. We're both 18 now. In those 2 years have we done things that we definitely weren't mature enough for? Yes. Do I regret them? No. I loved Carl and he loved me. That was all we needed in life. Wait. Oh no. I must have gotten a look on my face cause Carl questioned me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I gotta go. Stay right here." I said walking out the door. "I mean it. Stay here!" I yelled running down the sidewalk.

I slammed open the infirmary door. "Enid!" I yelled.

"What!? What's wrong!?" She came flying out of another room.

"Do you have any pregnancy tests?" I said. I could feel my face burning red with embarrassment.

She just stared at me. "Uh yeah." She paused. "I think so."

"Thanks." I said trying to smile.

She handed me one and I went into the bathroom. One minute felt like an eternity. Looking at the stick and it had a + on it. No. No this can't be happening right now. You're lying to me.

"Shit." I said. "Shit shit shit."

I walked out the door and Enid was waiting to hear.

I looked at her tears in my eyes. "I'm...I'm pregnant. Enid I- How-." I said tears flowing down my face.

"Oh my gosh. Sira, it's gonna be okay." She said giving me a hug.

Next thing we knew the front door opened and footsteps headed into the back room.

"Sira?"

Shit. Carl came here. I wiped my tears and hid the test in my sleeve. He can't know. Not yet at least.

"Dont say anything." I whispered to Enid. She nodded.

"Sira?" Carl called again.

"Back here." I yelled out.

He came around the corner. A huge smile crossed his face. Freckles scattered across his cheek, over his nose, and on the other cheek. His bright blue ocean eyes met my earth brown ones. Long brown curls rest on his shoulders. Atop his head was his signature sheriff hat. God I didn't deserve him. Especially not now. Not now that I had ruined our lives with this burden I had inside me. How dare I mess up his life with a child? This world was already gone to shit and now I put this on him too? That's just not fair.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked so lovingly.

"Uh yeah. Why do you ask?" I lied.

"Well you ran out of the house so..."

"She just wanted to ask me another question, that's all." Enid said with a smile.

"It was that urgent of a question?" He chuckled.

"Yes. It was." I said.

"Anyways. Let's go back home." He said putting his hand out.

"Yeah, let's." I said taking his hand in mine.

We started to walk to the front door so I turned and mouthed 'thank you' to Enid. She just smiled back.

We got back to my house and I went straight upstairs to the bathroom. I closed the door and hid the test in a drawer so Carl didn't see it. I opened to to him waiting right there for me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked grabbing me hands.

"Yes. Trust me, I'm fine." I said.

He pushed past me. "So what drawer is it in?" He asked.

"What?" I said.

"I heard you hiding something. Where is it?" He started opening up every drawer.

"Carl stop." I said.

"Why?" He looked me in the eyes.

"I- I'm- Carl I'm so sorry." I said falling into him.

He hugged me. "Whoa, Siar. What's wrong?"

I got the test out and put it on the counter. "I'm so sorry. If you're mad it's okay. I get it. I get if you don't wanna be seen with the knocked up girl." I said crying.

He picked up the test and really examined it. It hit the floor with a small thud. I was then enclosed in his warmth by a hug.

"I'm not mad." He said. "And I don't care what other people think."

Now I was crying even harder. "But what about what you're dad thinks?" I said looking at him.

"So what? We're gonna be parents. I don't care what he thinks." He smiled at me.

I hugged him tight. I'll never let him go. I love him and ill never stop loving him.

"I love you Carl." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

AHHHH! HAPPY ENDING! I love this story so fucking much omg! I hope yall like it!

Also I might start taking requests if yall have any. <3